Last Date:05 Oct,2019
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Walk-In-Interview will be held by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) for selection of engagement as 10 posts of Programmer, Software Developer and Various for given project. The appointments are purely temporary in nature.Candidates may attend walk-in on 28-09-2019 to 05-10-2019 (09 AM) with prescribed application form along with original and attested copies of certificates and recent colour passport size photograph affixed on it.
Name of the post – Programmer, Software Developer and Various
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs 50000 , Rs 35000
B.E / B. Tech/M.E /M. Tech.
General Instruction:govt jobs
- NIELIT will create a panel of resources in order of merit. Resources will be selected for appointment on contract from the panel as and when required. However, the panel will be valid for one year. The selected resource from the panel will be appointed initially for 6 months or 1 year which may be further extended based on performance of the candidate. NIELIT at its own discretion may remove selected candidate any time without assigning any reason thereof as per the terms and conditions of appointment.
- Applicants are required to fill the registration form on the day of interview at NIELIT HQ. Applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before registering.
- After registration, scrutiny of the eligibility documents may be done. After successful verification of the documents, candidates may appear for the interview.
- Empanelment does not provide any right to candidate to claim for job. Candidates may be called as per requirement of NIELIT HQ.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must bring ALL original Mark sheets/degrees/testimonials/post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working), Valid photo ID and their SELF-ATTESTED photocopies on the day of the interview for verification purpose, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Cut-off date for calculating experience will be 31/8/2019.
- Name of the Applicant in application form must be same as mentioned in the certificate of class X. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Class X, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
- No Application Fee will be charged for the walk in interview.
- Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- NIELIT has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website of NIELIT i.e.http://www.nielit.gov.in for any updates.
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
- At present, NIELIT has forty one (41) offices located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Majuli, Mandi, Pasighat, Patna, Pali, Ranchi, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur, Tura, Tezu with its Headquarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 700 + institutes.
- Over the last two decades, NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM etc, besides, high end courses offered by NIELIT Centres at Post-Graduate level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc. which are not normally offered by Universities/Institutions in the formal sector, in association with the respective state Universities.
- The basket of activities of NIELIT is further augmented by the wide range of projects that it undertakes. NIELIT has demonstrated its capability and capacity to undertake R&D projects, consultancy services, turnkey projects in office automation, software development, website development etc. NIELIT is also the nodal implementing agency on behalf of DeitY for Data Digitization of the population of 15 assigned States and 2 Union Territories for the creation of National Population Register (NPR) project of Registrar General of India (RGI).
- NIELIT is also successfully executing the Agriculture Census and Input Survey project under which tabulation of about 10 crore data records have to be done. NIELIT has planned a roadmap for adopting appropriate pedagogy for metamorphosing NIELIT into an Institute of National Importance.
click above to download
the employment notification