Advt. No. HCRB-SSS-5/2017
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites applications for filling up the following posts of Senior Scale Stenographers in the establishment of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh:
1.Name of the post- Stenographer
No of post- 33
Pay Scale- Rs.10300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4400/-
- More than one error in a single word. All the errors are counted but the Â total mistakes counted in a single word should not exceed one mistake.
- Mistake of putting sub rule or sub-section without bracket or with bracket Â and in small or capital letters with hyphen or no hyphen will also be ignored.
- Substitution of currency value with words or figures will also be ignored. Â For example:- Rs.7000/- or Rs. Seven Thousand or with Unicode symbol of Rs.
- Substitution of the way of writing dates will be ignored for example:- Â 17/07/1980 or 17.07.1980 or 17-07-1980 or 17 July, 1980 or July 17, 1980.
- Evaluator in his discretion may treat any word as mistake if found to be Â incorrectly typed as per common sense and standard practices of Stenography, provided the same formula is uniformly applied to all the candidates.
Other Important Instructions:psu jobs
- Candidate who is working in Government Departments/Sem-Government Â Departments/ Corporations/ Boards, whether wants to avail age relaxation or not, shall himself/herself submit upto the given last date the original application form, demand draft/IPO, requisite documents and Annexures alongwith Forwarding Letter/No Objection Certificate (Annexure issued by respective head of the Department. The Â employees who are working on contract or adhoc basis are not considered as Government Employee etc. and they shall apply as non-departmental candidates. Any application received without Forwarding Letter/No Objection Certificate will be treated a non-departmental candidates. High Court shall not responsible for delay or otherwise by the department. However, the High Court reserves the right to seek fresh NOC from the Department at the time of offer of appointment.
- Candidates shall have to furnish information in the application and submit Â Affidavit/Undertaking Annexure III’ about his/her previous employment, if any. Previous employment(s) means any employment(s) in Government Departments/Semi-Government Departments/Corporations/Boards which candidate already left.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed format should reach the office of Registrar Recruitment, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh – 160001 on or before 27/06/2017 up to 5.00 P.M.
Last Date: 27-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification