Walk-in-Interview: 12th to 29th June, 2017
Regional Institute of Education
Shyamla Hills, Bhopal-462013
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal invites Application for the post of 80 Work Experience Teacher, Stenographer & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 12 to 29 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Work Experience Teacher
No of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.26250 /- (per month)
2.Post Name: Stenographer
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17000 /- (per month)
3.Post Name: Professor
No of Vacancy: 27 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.1,00,000/- p.m.
4.Post Name: Medical Officer, TGT, Teacher, Stenographer, Lab Assistant
No of Vacancy: 39 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
- The candidates already in jobs should bring no objection certificate from present employer.
- No TA or conveyance charges will be paid for attending the Interview.
- The contractual appointment will not confer any claim for regular appointment in NCERT.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions/criteria in terms of educational qualification etc.
- Candidates should bring an application alongwith recent passport size photograph, original documents and a set of photocopy of mark sheets, Caste Certificate for belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Age Relaxation : Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Rules.
How to Apply RIE Bhopal Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, original and copies of mark sheet & certificates at the Time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview: Principal’s Office, Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal-462013 (M.P.)
Important Dates to Remember:
Date Of Interview: 12 to 29.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification