Last Date: 15th July, 2017
Pawan Hans Limited
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Pawan Hans Limited invites application for the post of 10 Cadet Pilot. Apply before 15 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Pawan Hans Job Details:
1.Post Name: Cadet Pilot
No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: 10+2 in Science with Physics, Mathematics and English or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates).
General Conditions:employment news
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before interview/ selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons there for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 15th July, 2017.
Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and may apply online. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee – non refundable) for Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
- Further, such of the candidates meeting the above requirement, who could not apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send it duly filled in affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand and five hundred only) drawn at Delhi/Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
- Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form