Last Date:03 Oct,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL invites application forms from eligible candidates willing to work as Engineering Graduate (Hyderabad Unit) 30 contractual posts for a given project.Applications should be made as per prescribed format and should be sent along with a recent passport sized photograph and relevant documents to the given address before the due date of 03-10-2019 .
Name of the post — Engineering Graduate
No of post — 30
Pay Scale — Rs.23,000/-
B.E/B.Tech (Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
General Instruction:psu jobs
- Applications in the prescribed format will only be accepted.
- The advertisement will be available from 11.09.2019. Last date for submission of filled-in application is 03.10.2019. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible Age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 01.11.2019. Post qualification work experience means the work experience acquired after completion of BE/B.Tech.
- Candidates who have not completed BE/B.Tech and without relevant hands on work experience need not apply. The apprenticeship training, teaching experience, research fellowship etc will not be considered as “Work Experience”.
- Travelling charges WILL NOT BE PAID for attending the selection.
- All the details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. Shortlisted candidates who are unable to produce the certificates in original at the time of Interview, for whatsoever reason, will not be allowed.
- Request for change of category (GEN/EWS/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained. For the convenience of candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST and PWD, the prescribed format is placed in along with the advertisement. Candidates who do not produce the Certificate at the time of interview in the above format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of Qualification and Experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Interview / Written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The total number of posts may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for Interview.
- The decision of BEL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the applications, verification of testimonials, mode of written test, interview & selection of candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities and production of Police Verification Certificate.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Selection will be through Written Test and shortlisted candidates only will be called for the Interview. BEL shall shortlist / restrict the number of candidates to be called for the Written Test / Interview based on their order of merit and percentage of marks secured in engineering.
- The written test will consist of objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude etc.
- After the written test, the list of candidates short-listed for the Interview will be published on the day of Written Test (tentatively during 2nd week of Nov 2019).
- Candidates are advised to visit the BEL website (www.bel-india.in) periodically for updates.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
- In 1989, BEL started manufacturing telecom switching and transmission systems and also the set up the Mass Manufacturing Facility in Bangalore and the manufacture of the first batch of 75,000 electronic voting machines.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form