Last Date:30 Sep,2019
National Health Mission (NHM)
NHM Odisha invites suitable and qualified candidates to appear in Walk-In-Interview to will be held on 26-09-2019 and 30-09-2019 (10:30 AM to 12:00 PM) to fill up 4 posts of Assistant Manageron contract basis in the required project.The interested aspirants should bring the Original Certificates and all other documents at the time of the Personal Interview. Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 26-09-2019 and 30-09-2019 (10:30 AM to 12:00 PM).
Name of the post — Assistant Manager
No of post — 04
Pay Scale — Rs.32,761/-
Master Degree in Social Work, Rural Management, Sociology, Anthropology, Rural Development, Business Administration OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Applications are invited in prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the following positions under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions. The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
- Interested candidates can log on to www.nhmodisha.gov.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, ToR,age, application form, selection procedure etc. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon on the date as mentioned against each position. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date and time of registration. After registration of the candidate,original certificate verification shall be made. If the number of candidates registered will be high then, the original certificate verification will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon on the date as mentioned against each position. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date and time of registration. After registration of the candidate, original certificate verification shall be made. If the number of candidates registered will be high then, the original certificate verification will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nhmodisha.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age,qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The candidate has to exhibit requisite documents / experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility as per conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the position and nature of responsibility.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, ToR, age, selection procedure, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nhmodisha.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form.Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Candidates who are over aged, under qualified, not having requisite percentage of marks, not having requisiteexperience etc. shall be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application form, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected .NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the position, S/he applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information /documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the position applied for and in case already engaged on thebasis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such asdisobedience / poor performances/ misbehaviour/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail/official website / Notice Board. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar position / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result will be published in the official website of NHM.
- The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
- Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
- The State PIPs would be an aggregate of the district/city health action plans, and include activities to be carried out at the state level. The state PIP will also include all the individual district/city plans.This has several advantages: one, it will strengthen local planning at the district/city level, two, it would ensure approval of adequate resources for high priority district action plans, and three, enable communication of approvals to the districts at the same time as to the state.
- The fund flow from the Central Government to the states/UTs would be as per the procedure prescribed by the Government of India.
- The State PIP is approved by the Union Secretary of Health & Family Welfare as Chairman of the EPC, based on appraisal by the National Programme Coordination Committee (NPCC), which is chaired by the Mission Director and includes representatives of the state, technical and programme divisions of the MoHFW, national technical assistance agencies providing support to the respective states, other departments of the MoHFW and other Ministries as appropriate.
- With a view to complement & supplement the initiatives under the NRHM for improving the Secondary/Tertiary level and Other health infrastructure in the north eastern region, the Forward Linkage Scheme to NRHM was introduced in the 11th Plan (to be financed form likely saving from other Health schemes). This scheme was also continued in the 12th Plan. The project proposals sent by the NE States are appraised and for the approved projects, funds are released by the Ministry.
- Presently the Scheme has been approved by the Government for implementation upto the current Financial Year i.e. 2018-19 for Ongoing projects only. The Forward Linkages Scheme was earlier a 100% Central Sector Scheme. However, Government has recently revised the sharing pattern of the Scheme to 90:10 ratio between the centre and State during the current year.
click above to download
the employment notification