Last Date:26 Sep,2019
India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Eligible Candidates s are encouraged to attend a Walk-In-Interview for 60 positions of Junior Resident on contractual basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) to be conducted on 26-09-2019 (11:00 AM).Candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview if he/she is late by 30 minutes or more to reach the Venue.
Name of the post — Junior Resident
No of post — 60
Pay Scale — Rs.56,100/-
General Conditions:public sector recruitment
- Canvassingof anykindwillleadtodisqualification.
- Theprescribedqualificationisminimumandmerelypossessingthesame doesnotentitleanycandidateforselection.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Junior Resident, in case of selection.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.) and CAT, Jabalpur Branch.
- The aspirants of Junior Resident attending the walk-in-interview may note that in case of candidates exceeding more than 20 for one post there would be a written exam for screening purpose and this will not carry any weightage during the interview.
- The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided first to all the MBBS graduates of AIIMS, Bhopal who full fills the eligibility criteria.
- The merit for AIIMS, Bhopal graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I,II and final Professional examinations.
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection orby resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.inregularly.
- AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the under served.
click above to download
the employment notification