Last Date:21 September,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 50 Graduate Engineering Apprentices Vacancy . Apply Online before 21 September 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.in
Name of the post — Graduate Engineering Apprentices
No of post — 50
Pay Scale — 11110/- (Per Month)
BE / B Tech in relevant Engineering Discipline.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates, who fulfill all the above conditions, will eligible for apply.
- The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
- Stipend paid as per apprenticeship Act
- Candidate should apply for apprenticeship through portal on or before 21 September 2019 ( For Process see the example give below).
- Last date for receipt application is 21/09/2019.
- Selection will be through written test.
- Reservation for SC/ST & PWD/ OBC/EWS etc candidates will be as per the Government rules.
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for date of written test/ Interview and venue through mail by their mail ID and SMS through their mobile number.
- The no. of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.
- Canteen facilities will be provided at subsidized rates.
- Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
- For any other general queries please email to email@example.com. Correspondence/ Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- FOR APPLYING TO Bharat Electronics Limited GO TO WWW.MHRDNATS.GOV.IN ENROL IF NOT ENROLLED / ALREADY ENROLLED PASSOUT LOGING TO PORTAL BY CLICKING TO LOGIN BUTTON AFTER LOGIN GO TO ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST FIND ESTABLISHMENT (UPLOAD RESUME IF PROMTED BY PORTAL) CLICK / SELECT OPTION ESTABLISHMENT NAME TYPE Bharat Electronics Limited IN BOX PRESS SEARCH BUTTON
- CLICK ON APPLY BUTTON AGAIN CLICK APPLY BUTTON IN THE NEXT PAGE “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” MESSAGE WILL APPEAR
- For any other general queries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- One can find the advertisements for engagement of apprentices by the establishments (by opening www.mhrdnats.gov.in scrolling down) under section announcements.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- In 1980, the first overseas office of BEL was set up in New York for the procurement of components and materials.
- In 1981, a manufacturing facility for magnesium manganese dioxide batteries was set up at Pune. The Space Electronic Division was set up at Bangalore to support the satellite programmes in 1982. That year, BEL achieved a turnover of Rs. 1 billion (US$21 million).
- In 1983, the Andhra Scientific Company (ASCO) was taken over by BEL converted it to its fourth manufacturing unit at Machilipatnam. In 1985, the fifth unit was set up in Chennai for supply of tank electronics, with proximity to HVF, Avadi. The sixth unit was set up at Panchkula the same year to manufacture military communication equipment.
- In 1986, BEL set up three units. Its seventh unit was set up at Kotdwara to manufacture switching equipment, the eighth unit to manufacture TV glass shell at Taloja (Navi Mumbai) and the ninth unit at Hyderabad to manufacture electronic warfare equipment.
- In 1987, a separate Naval Equipment Division was set up at Bangalore to give greater focus to naval projects. The first Central Research Laboratory was established at Bangalore in 1988 to focus on futuristic research and development.
- In 1989, BEL started manufacturing telecom switching and transmission systems and also the set up the Mass Manufacturing Facility in Bangalore and the manufacture of the first batch of 75,000 electronic voting machines.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form