Last Date:13 November,2019
DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT (WCD)
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wcddel.in/ OR http://www.wcddel.in/ form 06.11.2019 to 13.11.2019.
Name of the post – Project Assistant, District Coordinators, DEO & Various
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – Rs.16858/-,Rs.30000/- ,Rs.15296/- ,Rs.16858/- ,Rs.25000/-
Graduate Degree/Post Graduate.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Department of Women & Child Development, GNCT of Delhi seeks to temporarily hire on temporary basis Accountant, Project Associates, Secretarial Assistant/DEO, Office Messenger/Peon, District Coordinators & Project Assistant with expertise in the specific technical areas purely on contractual terms & conditions for specific time period to provide technical & management support in the implementation of the Government of India, scheme- POSHAN ABHIYAAN.
- The terms of references (TORs), essential qualification, experience required, job details and scrutiny criteria are available on the Department Website: www.wcddel.in OR http://cams.wcddel.in (for
Online Apply). The eligible candidate as per age criteria on the closing date of application i.e. 13.11.2019 may apply online from 06.11.2019 through the website of the department. The recruitment is on contract and for limited period only. Therefore candidates must note that this is not a permanent job. The eligibility criteria shall be minimum of 75% marks in class X and 70 % marks in XII, in addition to other qualifications for eligibility.
- The last date of closing of online application is 13.11.2019 till 06.00 pm.
- After scrutiny of applications the list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the website. The interview for selection is likely to start from 15.11.2019. For updates on this, website of the Department may be visited.
- The eligible candidate will be invited for interview through E- mail only, no interview letters will be sent. Candidates are also advised to refer to department’s notice board/ website of the department i.e. http://cams.wcddel.in for dates of interview and any other update in this regard.
- No other mode of application except online shall be entertained by the Department. The department also reserves the right to decrease or increase no. of each post as mentioned in the table at any stage/point of selection procedure.
- The Department of Women and Child Development provides service to the Women and Children. The Department provides Ladli Scheme for Girl Child, Child Protection, Orphan Girls & Poor Window’s daughter’s Marriage, Widow’s Pension.
- In order to achieve its objectives, the Department of Woman and Child Development has decentralized its programme implementation to the level of its 10 districts units having jurisdictions co-terminus with the Revenue /Police districts of Delhi.
- Admission in Institutions established under Juvenile Justice Act is given by the order of Juvenile Justice Board & Child welfare committee. Admission in Non-Custodial Institutions is given on the recommendations of the Admission Committee. Facilities of free Boarding –Lodging, Clothing, Education, Vocational Training, Entertainment etc. are provided to the inmates admitted in these Institutions & try to bring them in the stream line of the society. For getting admission in Day Care Centers/Crèches, parents have to apply on the prescribed form, which is available in the office of the In-charge of the Center free of cost. After completing all the formalities as per rule, Superintendent of the Center gives admission & parents will have to pay the fee to keep the ward in the Center.
- Department is running one Statutory (Nirmal Chhaya) and three Non-Statutory Residential Institutions (Short Stay Home, Widow Home & After Care Home for Women) for upliftment and empowerment of Women. In statutory institution, admission is given by the order of the concerned courts and in non-statutory institutions admission is given on the recommendations of the Admission Committee.
- The Gender Resource Centers (GRC) are envisaged as instrument to bring social Economic and legal empowerment of Women particularly those belonging to the under privileged section of society. PO Stree Shakti ensures its implementation. The activities at GRC/Sub-Center level are run in collaboration with the NGOs, under Bhagidari initiatives. Besides other residential Institutions, under Anti-Dowry Program the department is running Reconciliation-cum-Guidance Centers at Head Quarter and as well as District levels, where proper guidance is given to needy women. In statutory institutions admission is given by the order of the concerned courts and in non-statutory institutions admission is given on the recommendations of the Admission Committee. In short stay home, admission is given immediately as and when the member approaches.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form