Last Date:29 Nov,2019
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN)
SJVN is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 50 contractual posts of Apprentices.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 29-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Apprentices
No of post – 50
Pay Scale – Graduate Apprentices – 10,000, Diploma Holders – 8,000, ITI Apprentices – 7,000
Graduate Apprentice – BTECH in related Trade, Diploma Apprentice – Diploma in related Trade, ITI Apprentice – ITI in related Trade.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid last minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of on-line application.
- No manual/ paper applications will be entertained.
- In case if seats in any trade /discipline are not filled/ remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be diverted to other trade/discipline.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Training duration: One Year
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
- 50% Fifty percent seats are earmarked for candidates from Panchayats covered under Project Affected Areas. The candidates will be required to produce a certificate issued from the Panchayat and verified by respective SJVN project offices.
- Only Candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
- Employment in SJVN: No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one year training by SJVN.
- Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangements.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than three years, the candidate will be declared not eligible.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
- The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act. The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Therefore candidates who have already been registered and got training under these schemes will not be entertained and need not apply.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of ` 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is now a listed Company having shareholders pattern of 61.93 % with Govt. of India, 26.85% with Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and rest of 11.22 % with Public. The present paid up capital and authorized capital of SJVN is Rs. 3,929.80 Crore and Rs. 7,000 Crore respectively.The Net Worth as on 31.03.2019 is Rs.11238.78 Crore.
- Beginning with a single Project and single State operation (i.e. India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh) the Company has commissioned five projects totaling 2015.2 MW of installed capacity including wind and solar power. SJVN is presently implementing power projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra and Gujarat in India besides neighbouring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan.
- SJVN commissioned 86 ckm 400 kV double circuits Indo-Nepal Cross Border Power Transmission corridor between Sursand and Muzzafarpur on 19.02.2016 in JV with Power Grid, IL&FS, and Nepal Electricity Authority. The same was dedicated to nation by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on 20.02.2016. In addition to above, Company is engaged in implementation of 400 kV double circuit associated transmission line of 217 km (upto Indo- Nepal Border) for its 900 MW Arun-3 Project in Nepal.
- Cross Border Power Transmission Company Limited (CPTC)-To construct and maintain 86 km long, 400 kV D/C transmission line from Muzaffarpur-Sursand and a bay extension at Muzaffarpur substation.Equity contributions by SJVN, PGCIL, and IEDCL & NEA are 26%, 26%, 38% & 10% respectively in the Joint Venture Company.
- Kholongchhu Hydro Energy Limited-To execute of 600 MW Kholongchhu Hydro Electric Project in Bhutan, a joint venture Company of SJVN and Druk Green Power Corporation Ltd, Bhutan (DGPC) having 50% share holding each was incorporated in Bhutan on 12.06.2015.
- SJVN Arun -3 Power Development Company Pvt. Ltd. (SAPDC)–Fully owned subsidiary incorporated in Nepal for implementation of 900 MW Arun-3 Project in Nepal.
- SJVN Thermal Private Limited –Fully owned subsidiary incorporated for execution of 1320 MW Buxar Thermal Power Project in Bihar.
click above to download
the employment notification