Last Date:10 November,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL aka Bharat Electronics Limited invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. Walk-in-Selection 10 November 2019. BEL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bel-india.in
Name of the post – Graduate & Technician Apprentice
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 10400/-, 11110/- (Per Month)
Pass class in BE / B.Tech in the respective discipline. / Pass class in Diploma in the respective discipline.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Bharat Electronics Limited, a Govt. of India Enterprise, Ministry of Defence is a multi product Navratna Company and India’s Premier professional Electronics Company. It has a turnover of 11,000 crores and has 9 manufacturing units across India.
- Selection will be through written test only.
- The Question Paper will be based on the basic subjects of respective discipline.
- Pass class in BE / B.Tech in the respective discipline for Graduate apprenticeship .
- Pass class in Diploma in the respective discipline for Technician (Diploma) apprenticeship.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Candidates should register their candidature as Apprenticeship on the web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates who fulfil the above conditions only need to attend the written test / selection.
- For graduate apprenticeship candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech on or after 01.12.2016.
- For Diploma apprenticeship candidates should have completed Diploma on or after 01.12.2016
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates will be applicable as per Government guidelines .
- The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
- Stipend will be paid as per Government norms (present rate of stipend for Graduate apprentices is 11110/- per month and for Diploma apprentices is Rs. 10400/- per month)
- Canteen facility will be provided at subsidized rates.
- Candidates will not be permitted for selection if they do not produce a copy of Apprentice Portal Registration. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
- From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in association with CSF, France (now, Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.
- Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus. BEL has also set up a wide network of offices and service centres countrywide as well as two overseas offices – at New York and Singapore.
- BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
- BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs. From a meagre turnover of Rs.2 lakhs in 1956-57, BEL has grown manifold to record a turnover of Rs.7,510 crores (provisional) in 2015-16.
- To be a world-class enterprise in professional electronics.
- To be a customer focussed, globally competitive company in defence electronics and in other chosen areas of professional electronics, through quality, technology and innovation.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form