Last Date:10 Dec,2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
Cochin Shipyard Limited is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 9 permanent posts of Assistant General Manager, Deputy manager.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Assistant General Manager, Deputy manager
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs.80,000-2,20,000/-,Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
Degree in Mechanical,Electrical / Master Degree.
General Information:faculty opening
- Depending upon number of online applications received for the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a higher cut off mark than the minimum eligibility marks stipulated in the qualifying examination for the posts of Assistant General Manager (Operations), Deputy Manager (Mechanical/Electrical/HR&IR) and accordingly short-list candidates for consideration for selection.
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Candidates short-listed for the Personal Interview should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with selfattested copies of these certificates, for verification, and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during verification will not be allowed to attend the Personal Interview.
- Candidates appearing for the Personal Interview shall be reimbursed single to & fro 3rd AC rail fare as admissible for the posts as per CSL rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application submitted to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. However, at the time of verification, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he will neither be allowed to attend the Personal Interview nor be paid any Travelling Allowance. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of savings bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their mentioned account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be considered to those candidates who submit the above details.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com to download call letter. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/ E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- Mere submission of online application and Issue of call letter for the Personal Interview shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements do the One Time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application may submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 06 November 2019 to 10 December 2019. Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India.It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
- Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.The yard has facilities to build vessels up to 1.1 lakh tons and repair vessels up to 1.25 lakh tons, the largest such facilities in India. In August 2012, the Government of India announced plans of divestment to raise capital of Rs. 15 billion (15,000 million Rupees) for further expansion through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards the end of the fiscal year.However, this did not materialise until August 2017, when the company conducted its IPO and listed its shares on the BSE and NSE.
- The government finalised the decision of stake sale on 18 November 2015. 33.9 million (33.9 million) shares of face value Rs. 10 Each will be sold, out of which the government is holding 113,000 shares while the others are fresh equity.
- The shipyard also trains graduate engineers in marine engineering.Around one hundred students are trained each year.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form