Last Date:30 November,2019
Advt. No. : 33-51/2019-20
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
GPSC Recrutiemnt aka Gujarat Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for posts of 58 Professor. Apply Online before 30 November 2019. GPSC Job Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply GPSC Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official website is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the post – Professor
No of post – 58
Pay Scale – 37400 – 67000/-
M.B.B.S. with M.Sc OR MD/DNB in relevant Specialty.
General Information:upsc notifications
- Online applications are invited for the Post of Professor, General State Service, Class-I,under the Health & Family Welfare Department for various subjects (Advt. No.: 33/2019- 20 to Advt. No.: 51/2019-20) between date: 07/11/2019, 13:00 to date: 30/11/2019, 13:00.
- Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the website of Commission https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in or https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, application form and age relaxation.
- Out of above mentioned posts, not a single post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. The candidates possessing disability as shown below can apply for the post as shown against it. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non-availability of woman candidate in the respective category (If woman reserved posts are available), the reserved post will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved category and posts reserved for Economically Weaker Section, SEBC category, SC category, ST category including the post reserved for woman candidates of respective category shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
- Candidates shall carefully read Advertisement No. and name of post before applying online. Candidate shall confirm the application only after verifying the details filled in the application form.
- Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application or information filled in by the candidate shall not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by the candidate, only the latest confirmed application will be considered by the Commission. For candidates belonging to unreserved category, the last confirmed application with fees will be considered by the commission.
- Candidates shall keep ready the certificates required in case of eligibility for interview.
- Candidates are requested not to send physical copy of the application to the commission as of now. The physical copy of the application may be sent as and when asked by the Commission.
- Certificates for eligibility for reservation in favour of EWS candidates shall be in the format as prescribed by Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Govt.of Gujarat’s Resolution No: EWS/122019/45903/A, Date: 25/01/2019. G.R.No: EWS/122019/45903/A,Date: 13/09/2019, whichever may be concerned (Annexure-Kh in English and Annexure- G (ગ) in Gujarati). The candidates shall mention the number and date of EWS eligibility certificate while applying online. The validity of the time period of the EWS Eligibility Certificate will be in accordance with the provisions of these resolutions.
- academic qualifications as specified in the Annexure-I (below) against each subject obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India; and
- have at least three years teaching experience as Associate Professor, Class-I in the concerned subject as specified in Annexure-I (below) in a permitted/approved/recognised medical college/institutions with four research publications in Indexed Journal on cumulative basis with minimum of two research publications during the tenure of Associate Professor, Class-I as first author or as corresponding author along with eight years of experience after Post Graduation.
- The Candidate shall be required to get himself registered in a State Medical Council/Dental Register under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956/Dental Council Act,1948 at the time of making application for direct selection, if he is not so registered.
- Preliminary Exam Pattern: A paper of Concerned subject of 200 marks. Duration: 180 minutes. As per the Instruction/Provision of the Commission, the candidates who possess less than 25% marks in Preliminary Test shall not be eligible for Interview. Of which, the candidates of SC & ST categories, who possess less than 20% marks in Preliminary Test shall not be eligible for Interview.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition/equivalency of their degree.
- Candidates shall require to remain present at each stage of Recruitment process,otherwise his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Candidates of General (Unreserved) category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges as Application Fees, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category, Exserviceman of Gujarat state and physically disabled candidates have not to pay application fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay application fee.
- The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed under article 315(1) in the Constitution of India in 1 May 1960. To select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
- As per Article no.316 Constitution of India, State governor has the power to select member and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
- A chairman and members of GPSC can stay on their position till 6 years or 62 years..in both of them which is early.
- Now Dinesh Dasa is the current chairman of GPSC.
- To conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
- The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State;
- The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers;
- All the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants,
- The claims of reimbursements of legal expenses incurred by Government Servants in defending themselves in legal proceedings initiated against them for the act done or purported to be done by them while executing their duty;
- Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Execellancy the Governor
- These functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form