Last Date:21 Oct,2019
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar (MGCUB)
MGCUB is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 24 contractual posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 21-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Candidates should also send print of duly filled online application along with photocopies of related documents to given address, so as to reach well before before 31-10-2019.
Name of the post – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
No of post – 24
Pay Scale – Pay Level – 14,13A,10
As per UGC norms
General Instruction:upsc notifications
- Before filling-up the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read General Instructions, Essential Information and Other Important Conditions carefully.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature etc. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The University may draw a panel in the form of a waiting list to fill up a post. In case a candidate on higher merit regrets to join within a period of one year or resigns/dies after joining, within a period of one year, the offer shall be made to next candidate on the merit,if otherwise in order, to reduce the delay in filling up of the vacancies. Such a vacancy shall not be treated as fresh vacancy.
- Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
- The selected candidate shall produce a medical certificate from the Medical Board issued by a Govt. hospital/or Govt./CGHS empanelled hospital, prior to joining of the candidate. In cases where a person has already been examined by a Medical Board in respect of his/her previous appointment and if standard of medical examination prescribed for the new post is the same, then the candidate is not required to undergo a fresh examination. For this purpose, the candidate has to submit a copy of the medical certificate duly countersigned by the designated officer of the University.
- A candidate who is already in service shall submit the application through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate from the competent authority. However, the candidate may send an advance copy of the application and in case the application is not forwarded due to whatever reasons till the time of written test or interview, as the case may be, the candidate, should produce a “No Objection Certificate” along with the “Vigilance Clearance Certificate” in a sealed cover from the employer.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience and submit the application duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, appointment of the candidate shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment Rules in general and eligibility in particular for any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of academic score which may be higher than the minimum prescribed as decided by duly constituted Screening Committee(s) and approved by the Competent Authority.
- Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/ documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Any change of address from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to OSD (Administration) of the University at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to verification of character & antecedents and caste certificate by the competent authority. Until the verification report of character & antecedents and caste certificate is received, the appointment shall be treated as provisional. In case the report with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedents, caste certificate etc., is found to be unsatisfactory or false, the appointment shall be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
- The selected candidates shall be required to perform duties as per the Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations of the University, as amended from time to time. The University shall be free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working hours/holidays which the employee shall have to perform without fail to avoid any disciplinary action.
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a public central university located in Motihari, Bihar.This is the second central university in Bihar after Central University of South Bihar in Gaya.
- The university came into functional existence after Bill MAHATMA GANDHI CENTRE UNIVERSITY An Act Of Parliament Indian 2010 First VC joined on 3 February, 2016. Arvind Agarwal, Vice Chancellor of the Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), in Motihari, Bihar, resigned from his post allegations of inaccurate information on his academic record. According to reports, Vice Chancellor Arvind Agarwal was charged with a fake degree in the Ministry of HRD in which he gave false information about undergraduate and PhD degree.
- 18 different departments have been established with undergraduate and postgraduate courses ranging from traditional disciplines like Hindi and English to advanced courses like Management Studies and Biotechnology. The university has recently[when?] started B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering under School of CS & IT.
- The temporary campus of Central University is presently located within the Zila School Campus. The land for the permanent campus has been allotted by the Govt. of Bihar.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form