Last Date:02 Sep,2019
Central Institute of Hindi
Applications are invited for 19 posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan) in Central Institute of Hindi (Central Institute of Hindi). Aspirants having relevant qualifications with good academic record and experience may apply.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for these posts by sending application to given address on or before the due date of 02-09-2019 .
Name of the post – Associate & Assistant Professor
No of post – 19
Pay Scale – Rs 144200 – 218200,Rs 131400-217100,Rs 57700-182400
Ph.D Degree and 10 yrs experience / Master degree in concerned/ allied subjects with NET qualified.
General Instruction:karnataka government jobs
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The short listing of the candidates to be called for interview shall be done strictly on the basis of AcademiciResearch Score obtained as per Appendix II Table: 2 of UGC Regulations, 201 8 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018. Qualifications and other conditions applicable as stipulated by the MHRDI UGC regulations from time to time.
- The Central Institute of Hindi, Agra, is an institute specially established to perform the activities for the promotion and propagation of Hindi Language in India and abroad. Hindi is adopted as the medium of instructions and examination in the institute and therefore the candidates having Hindi as a subject at graduate level shall be given preference.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks for an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulations, 2018 are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned
educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SCiST/SEBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should submit proper certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of
this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Agra and courts/tribunals/ forums at Prayagraj.
- The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule! Cancel/ Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Kendriya Hindi Sans-than shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on official website of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan of Agra vvww.khaindia.org
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post alongwith requisite application fee. If a candidate is willing to apply for a common discipline as well as specialized discipline in the same cadre, he/she has to fill up only one application form and make a mention at the top at the prescribed place regarding his candidature for specialized discipline.
- The employed candidate of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous bodies should send the applications through proper channel. However, they may produce the NOC from their organization at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
- The decision of the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan of Agra in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
- Applications received without the requisite documents, fees, and after the prescribed date will not be entertained in any case.
- Incomplete applications shall be Summarily rejected,
- Canvassing in any form and will he treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan may require.
- The Kendriya Hindi Sansthan reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to visa the website (wwvv.khsindia.org) periodically for information related to the recruitment process.
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, i.e. Central Institute of Hindi is an educational Institute established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is run by an autonomous organization: Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal. The Institute mainly conducts various projects and activities for Teaching, Training, Research and Promotion & Propagation of Hindi at National and International level. The headquarter of the Institute is situated at Agra. It has eight regional centers in Delhi (estd. 1970), Hyderabad (estd. 1976), Guwahati (estd: 1978), Shillong (estd. 1987), Myssore (estd. 1988), Dimapur (estd. 2003), Bhuvaneswar (estd. 2003) and Ahmedabad (estd. 2006).
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (Central Institute of Hindi) is an autonomous institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, engaged in teaching of Hindi as a foreign and second language. It was established in the year 1960 by the Government of India as an autonomous institute in Agra. Apart from conducting regular and residential Hindi language courses for foreign students, the institute also conducts regular teacher-training programmes for teachers of Hindi belonging to various states of India viz. Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Nagaland. Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Assam, Jammu & Kashmir etc. The institute is situated at a 11 acres (4.5 ha) campus on the outskirts of Agra city. Headquartered in Agra the institute has eight regional centers in Delhi, Hyderabad, Mysore, Shillong, Dimapur, Guwahati, Ahmedabad and Bhubaneswar. The institute is the only government run institution in India established solely for research and teaching of Hindi as a foreign and second language.
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra has been instrumental in propagation of Hindi in national and international spheres. The Institute has been recognized as a world level institution for teaching, learning and research on Hindi. The institute is committed towards propagation of Hindi on national level, establishing Hindi as medium of multi-cultural society of India, and provide for advanced study of different Indian Languages in relation to Hindi language and literature, in order to further the active role of Hindi in national unity and integration.
- In addition, the institute has affiliated Colleges namely Mizoram Hindi Teachers Training Institute, Aizawl (Mizoram); Govt. Teachers Training Institute, Dimapur (Nagaland); Hindi Teachers Training College, Mysore (Karnataka); Govt. Hindi Teachers Training College, Guwahati (Assam). Institute’s courses are run by these Institutions including conduction of their admissions and examinations. At present the institute is running 13 training and teaching programmes. Till date 68,129 students (data until July 2012) have been trained under 26 programmes. Around 3612 foreign students from 71 countries have received diplomas under the scheme of Propagation of Hindi Abroad. The following programmes are being conducted by Central Institute of Hindi.
click above to download
the employment notification