Last Date:16 Sep,2019
Rail Coach Factory
RCF is in need of efficient persons to appoint as Technician III (through Sports Quota) on 8 posts.Eligible candidates may apply to the posts on or before 16-09-2019 . Application form, duly signed along with self attested copies of educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the given address within stipulated time.
Name of the post – Technician III (through Sports Quota)
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – As per norms
10th with ITI certificate and have certificate of National/ International competition in related sports.
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- Act Apprenticeship/ITI in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification inciuding Diploma in Engineering should be accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
- No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible for recruitment through Open Advertisement.
- No relaxation in minimum educational qualification shall be permissible in the case of recruitment through open advertisement.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST, OBC & EWS. However the candidates claiming to belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EWS communities are required to enclose photocopy of self attested caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In Athletics (Men): Medal winning performance in the National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship
will also be considered for recruitment in posts carrying Grade Pay Rs.1900/- in PB-1.
- In the game of Wrestling (FS/GR) trails shall be conducted as per weight categories of Senior National Championships. In the case of any difference in weight categories of Senior Nationals and other recognized championship/ event, sportsperson having performance in the weight category which is closest to the notified weight category. shall be eligible for recruitment and selection trails, subject to the condition that on the day of trail, actual body weight of said wrestler should not exceed the weight category for which recruitment is being done.
- In the game of Hockey at least 2nd position in the International TournamentofFouror more Nations may also be considered for recruitment.
- In the game of Basketball, the medal winning performance in the events organized by Basketball Federation of India after 26/07/2017 may be considered for recruitment.
- All the championships mentioned above should be conducted under the aegis of recognized International/National/State Sports Federations and recognized by the Railway Sports Promotion Board.
- For recruitment in Pay Matrix Level 2nd (7″‘ CPC), achievements should be in the current and/or immediate preceding 02 years i.e from 01 .04.17 and the sportsperson should be an active player, For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship/event shall be taken into account.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the requisite Fees for application in favour of PFA/RCF/KXH’s Online Account No. 65035290377, IFSC Code
SBIN0050540 of State Bank of India before the closing date and copy of the fees receipt must be attached with application. Cheque, Draft & Postal Order will not be accepted.
- For claiming exemption/refund from the application fee, Minority candidates should submit ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in Format’ A’ at the time of Document Verification. *Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis), Such candidates claiming exemption of application fee will be required to furnish minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will mean the candidates whose Family Income is less than Rs. 50,000/- per Annum.
How To Apply :
- Application in prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be down loaded from the website: www.rcf.indianralways.gov.in may be typed neat & clean one side.
- Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must signed affixing a passport size photograph with clear face on the space provided and one should be attached duly attested.
- Applicant will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates. SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
- Established in 1986, RCF is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. RCF has already carved a niche in the industrial scenario of the country at large and Indian Railways , in particular. After turning out its first coach in March 1988, RCF has moved on to become the largest and most modern coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. At present more than 36,000 RCF built coaches are traversing the length and breadth of our nation. Every year RCF is adding more than 1600 coaches to this fleet, which includes AC and Non-AC coaches for Broad Gauge.
- RCF is equipped with a state-of-the–art CAD centre and CNC machines to undertake design and manufacture of bogies, shells (both with stainless steel and corten steel).FRP interiors as per customer’s requirement. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and processes have enabled RCF to achieve excellence in Design, Development, Manufacture, Installation and after sales service of Railway Coaches with a view to ensure enhanced satisfaction of the Rail customer.
- The factory is located at a distance of 7 kms. from the historical city of Kapurthala. The integrated township is very well planned and boasts of lush green surroundings. It is considered one of the best residential complexes in the country. RCF is a self contained unit with its own shopping complex, six schools, banks with ATM facilities and a 76 bedded hospital. Apart from this, RCF colony has a beautiful lake complex, a large sports stadium, an 18-hole golf course, synthetic lawn-tennis courts, Astroturf Hockey Stadium, international size swimming pool, skating rink and other sports facilities.
- To bring a quantum jump in passenger coach technology and bring it to the contemporary world standards under Transfer of Technology Contract with M/s. Alstom-LHB, Germany, RCF has successfully rolled out Alstom-LHB design stainless steel coaches for Rajdhani & Shatabadi Express trains. The designs for Rajdhani coaches including lay outs, manufacturing drawings and specification etc. were entirely prepared by RCF. The bogies for these coaches are of FIAT design providing faster, comfortable and safe travel. RCF has now fully absorbed the state-of-the-art Technology for manufacturing stainless steel coaches. 350 nos. of stainless steel coaches in 13 different variants have already been manufactured by RCF. This breakthrough includes in-house development of 10 variants of stainless steel coaches to cater to the requirements of various classes of passenger travel on Indian Railways. 5 Rajdhani rakes of these state-of-the-art coaches are now running between Mumbai and New Delhi and 4 rakes are running between Kolkata and New Delhi. RCF has also rolled out these superior coaches for Shatabadi trains for operation at 150 kmph to be the fastest train of Indian Railways.
click above to download
the employment notification