Last Date:15 September,2019
AAI CARGO LOGISTICS & ALLIED SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED (AAICLAS)
AAICLAS aka AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of Multitaskers. Walk-in-Interview 25 August to 15 September 2019. AAICLAS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.aaiclas-ecom.org
Name of the post – Multitaskers
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 15000 to 20000/- (Per Month)
Minimum class 10th/ Matriculation qualified with ability to speak in Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of one year subject to their Medical Fitness,prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process, no reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of one year/three years.
- The FTC will be renewable at the sole discretion of the management of AAICLAS only subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) only as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 1 year and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 1 year. On completion of successful contract engagement of one year, the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Contract Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them,the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and will be forfeited.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st September 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars furnished by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found to be incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for tests/selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for test/selection process.
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Prescribed format of Application is attached.
- The strong relationship between growth in international trade and logistics infrastructure is widely acknowledged. As product life cycles have shortened and demand of rapid delivery has increased, the demand of air cargo transportation has grown significantly over the last few years. 35% of global trends moves by air in terms of value of goods, which represents almost US 6.4 Trillion globally. Changing business environment where, speed to market is a competitive imperative, movement of inventory is no longer viewed as compartmentalized process.
- In fast growing countries like India an efficient logistics infrastructure acts as an economic catalyst contributing directly to the global competitiveness. . Indian market has maintained its growth momentum both in terms of passengers and cargo traffic with the rapid growth achieved in the recent years.
- India is poised to take big leap in manufacturing sector with make in India initiative, for which development of infrastructure and logistics play a vital role. Since it’s inception Airports Authority of India has been pioneering the development of International cargo operations in the country at various metro and non metro airports. AAI has capability of handling needs of express and general cargo with facilities for temperature sensitive cargo, perishable, pharmaceutical and dangerous goods. Further to this Ministry of Civil Aviation is looking forward for developing domestic air cargo in the country by setting up common user domestic cargo terminals.
- Keeping in mind the current economic boom, the importance of air cargo and its impact on the overall economy of India, AAI proposed to demerge and corporatize the cargo department into functionally and administratively independent organization, which is professionally driven and responsive service enterprise. With a vision to become the foremost integrated logistics network in India, AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) was incorporated on 11th August 2016. It will work as multi modal interface linking air, surface & water transport. Thus becoming the largest networked and fastest logistic solution provider company of India. AAICLAS will promote, represent, organize, undertake, establish, conduct, handle, arrange, own, operate, participate, facilitate, sponsor, encourage, and provide the business as Cargo Terminal Operator, Free Trade Zone, Air Freight Station and Inland container depot for cargo and passengers.
click above to download
the employment notification