Last Date:14 September,2019
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 214 Customer Agent, Handyman & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 09 to 14 September 2019. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post – Customer Agent, Handyman & Various
No of post – 214
Pay Scale – 16590/-, 20190/- (Per Month)
10th, Graduate, Diploma, MBA.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The short listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by
post / courier services will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st September 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process,if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
How To Apply:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1STSeptember 2019, are required to WALK-IN in
person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos.3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 16 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- Air India celebrated World Environment Day highlighting the theme: “SWACHH BHARAT IS A SWASTH BHARAT”, in sync with Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for “Swachh Bharat – A Clean India”.
- Air India had the honour of being the first airline to start commercial operations from the recently opened Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport at Durgapur with a flight connecting Kolkata to Durgapur and back. The inaugural flight was operated by Alliance Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India.
- New flight between Bengaluru and Puducherry with an ATR aircraft.
- Air India operated all women crew flights to celebrate the occasion of International Women’s Day besides various events on the ground.
- From April 3-9 and on 14th, Air India operated a total of 19 flights between Djibouti and Sana’a to bring out 3614 evacuees out of Sana’a. Air India evacuated more than 50 per cent of the total evacuees.
- History repeated itself as the Delhi-Melbourne flight was operated by two of the same cockpit crew who had operated the world’s first All Women Crew flight 30 years ago in 1985.
click above to download
the employment notification