Last Date:18 Sep,2019
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
ITBP is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 posts of Deputy Judge Attorney General.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Deputy Judge Attorney General
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs 67,700-2,08,700
Bachelor degree in Law and 7 years experience or Master degree in Law and 5 years experience.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- All candidates who have been called for PET & PST will bring a clear and legible print out of the online application form or else they may not be permitted to enter the venue. The print out will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use. All candidates are also required to bring clear and legible print out of their online admit card at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos submitted by them while filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos at all stages of recruitment.
- Candidates in Central or State Government Service / Departmental candidates should submit in original a “No Objection Certificate” and DE/Vigilance clearance certificate from their employer at the time of verification of original documents else their candidature will be rejected.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. ITBP will not be responsible in case of any failure of the candidate not receiving e-mail/admit card online. Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. ITBP reserves the right to issue online admit cards at short notice.
- ITBP shall not be responsible for any damage/injury to the candidate sustained during the course of recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to beware of touts and not to fall prey to the unscrupulous elements. Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of performance of the aspirants. No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF except nominal application fee. If someone approaches them or asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
- Candidature will be cancelled of those candidates who have filled application as Govt. employee but are not.
- ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay, power failure, electronic, internet related problems, etc faced by the candidates while applying online.
- Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any officer after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Combatised Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
- No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
- Candidates belonging to physically challenged category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- For any stage of the recruitment process, the candidates are advised to come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to visit on the above link from time to time.
- All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
How To Apply:
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 20.08.2019 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 18.09.2019 at 11:59 pm.
- Any discrepancy in the online application will result in rejection of the application. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Females are exempted from paying the fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Persons serving in Central/State Government applying for this recruitment are required to furnish a copy of No Objection Certificate (Annexure- I) and DE/Vigilance clearance certificate (Annexure-II) issued by the employer at the time of physical verification of documents. Such candidates who fail to submit NOC and DE/Vigilance clearance certificate at the time of documentation shall not be allowed to appear in the selection process and his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised on October 24, 1962 for reorganizing the frontier intelligence and security set up along the Indo-Tibetan border. Only four Battalions were sanctioned to begin with. ITBP was initially raised under the CRPF Act. However, in 1992, parliament enacted the ITBPF Act and the rules there under were framed in 1994.
- With additional tasks entrusted to ITBP from time to time on border guarding, counter insurgency and internal security roles, the number of ITBP Battalions increased gradually and ITBP presently has 56 service Battalions, 4 Specialist Battalions, 17 Training Centres and 07 logistics establishments with a total strength of approx. 90,000 personnel.
- In the year 2004, in pursuance of GoM recommendations on “One Border One Force”, the entire stretch of India-China Border comprising 3488 Kms was assigned to the ITBP for Border Guarding duty and, accordingly, ITBP, replaced Assam Rifles in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh in 2004.
- The motto of the Force is “Shaurya-Dridhata-Karma Nishtha” (Valour – Determination – Devotion to Duty). All ranks of ITBP are dedicated to guard the borders with valour, determination and devotion to duty. The Force has earned number of decorations like Padmashree-7, Kirti Chakra-2 Shaurya Chakra-6, Sena Medal-1, President’s Police Medal for Gallantry-19, Police Medal for Gallantry -91, Parakram Padak-79, President’s Police and Fire Service Medals for Gallantry-2, Prime Minister’s Life Saving Medal-86, Jeewan Raksha Padak -06, Sarvottam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 02, Uttam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 13, Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award -12 etc. for its numerous achievements in the past.
- Being the first responder for natural Disaster in Himalayas, ITBP was the first to establish 7 Regional Response Centres and carried out numerous rescue and relief operations in all disaster situations, which took place in our areas of responsibility as well as other parts of the country. In a historic rescue and relief operation in 2013, the ITBP saved 33,009 pilgrims from grave situation from char dham yatra routes in Uttarakhand in the 15 day rescue effort by the Force. 15 Himveers laid down their lives on 25th June, 2013 in a Helicopter crash during this rescue operation.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form