Last Date:16 September,2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL aka Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 164 Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 16 September 2019. HPCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Name of the post – Project Engineer, HR Officer & Various
No of post – 164
Pay Scale – 40000 – 140000/-, 60000 – 180000/-
B.E./B.Tech, LLB, MBA, M.Sc.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Queries can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. keeping the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for computer based test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
- In case of Internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services of the Corporation and re-join the services as fresh employees on probation. Regarding transfer of leaves, PF, Gratuity etc., these cases would be treated on par with candidates joining from other PSUs.
- The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation.
- The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
- The written test (CBT) for all the above positions is to be conducted on the same day.
- HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. They must produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination Centre is admissible for outstation SC, ST & PwBD candidates appearing for written test, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. (Candidates opting for examination Centre other than the Centre nearest from mailing address will not be reimbursed travel fare).The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HPCL website and submit it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. This reimbursement is not applicable to candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services/PSUs.
- Admit card for written test is to be downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.
- HPCL is a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It’s CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858.
- It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
- HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production. HPCL in collaboration with M/s Mittal Energy Investments Pte. Ltd. is operating a 11.3 MMTPA capacity Refinery at Bathinda with 48.99% equity and also holds an equity of about 16.95% in the 15 MMTPA Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL).
- HPCL has the second largest share of product pipelines in India with a pipeline network of more than 3370 kms for transportation of petroleum products and a vast marketing network consisting of 14 Zonal offices in major cities and 128 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising Terminals, Pipeline networks, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships.
- Consistent excellent performance has been made possible by highly motivated workforce of over 10,500 employees working all over India at its various refining and marketing locations.
- HPCL is committed to achieve the economic, ecological & social responsibility objectives of sustainable development consistently through varied operations and activities. HPCL’s focus areas are in the fields of Child Care, Education, Health Care, Skill Development & Community Development, touching lives of weaker section of society.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form