Last Date: 29 Aug,2019
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER proposes to engage 7 positions of Administrative Officer, Hindi Officer and Various through Walk-In-Interview in the concerned project. The engagement is temporary or contractual in nature.Walk-In-Interview will be held on 29-08-2019 (10:00 AM) at the given venue. Candidates appearing for interview on respective date should present the documents for verification.
Name of the post – Administrative Officer, Hindi Officer and Various
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – Rs.25,000-45,000/-,Rs.20,000-40,000/-
Degree with 10 yrs experience.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- The above appointments shall be governed by SAMEER’s Contractual Manpower Engagement Scheme, 2018. The major provisions of the said scheme are mentioned below:
- Retired Officers who have excellent service record and are physically fit shall be eligible for contractual appointment, under the said scheme.
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
- who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any other person, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the above posts;provided that the SAMEER may, if satisfied that such a marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule, or
- who is a member of any political party, or
- who has undergone punishments for misconduct or found guilty of misconduct while in the service
- shall be eligible for appointment under the said scheme. Even if such a person succeeds in getting employment under the said scheme, his services shall be liable to be terminated following the procedure under the said scheme.
- The period of the contractual appointment shall not be counted as SAMEER service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
- The contractual appointment shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The engagement of Contractual staff would be on full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with SAMEER.
- The engagement of Contractual staff will be of a temporary nature and the engagement can be cancelled at any time by SAMEER, by giving a month’s notice,without assigning any reason.
- A retired employee appointed against any of the positions mentioned above shall be entitled for remuneration in terms of his contractual appointment and the same shall not affect in any manner his entitlement for pension or other benefits.
- Headquarters of each contract employee shall be decided at the time of his/her appointment. In case he/she is required to perform journey/tour in connection with official duties, his/her TA/DA entitlement shall be decided on the basis of the mutually agreed terms.
- The Contractual staff shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility and Medical Reimbursement.
- Incidental leave of 15 days per annum (@ 1.25 days per completed month of service) shall be admissible to the contractual employees. Maternity leave as per the Maternity Benefit Act shall also be admissible to female contractual employees.
- Casual Leave of 8 days and 2 Restricted Holidays in a calendar year shall also be admissible. No other kind of leave shall be admissible. The leave shall not be carried forward beyond the contract period. Casual Leaves and Restricted Holidays will lapse after the calendar year. On termination of the contract, the employee shall not be entitled to the benefit of encashment of the un-availed leave.
- The contractual staff will have to undertake not to disclose, divulge or make public, except under legal obligations, any information that he may acquire in course of his/her work without the written consent of SAMEER.
- The contractual staff shall act and function with professionalism, utmost care, skill, honesty, good faith and integrity as well as high moral and ethical standards. The contractual staff shall also compensate any losses sustained by SAMEER on account of his/her actions/inactions.
- Notwithstanding what is provided above, the services of a contractual employee may be terminated by either side by giving a month’s notice or a month’s salary in lieu of the notice period. If the notice is for a period less than a month, salary in lieu of the notice period will be paid to the extent the notice falls short of a month. The decision of SAMEER in this regard shall be final and binding on the contractual staff and shall
not be subject to challenge.
- No family accommodation shall be provided to the persons appointed against above positions. However, if any of SAMEER employees is lawfully occupying quarter at the time of his contractual appointment under the said scheme, he will be allowed to retain the same till the completion of his tenure, at the discretion of SAMEER.
- SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
- SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
- A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
- SAMEER, Mumbai is pursuing research and development in the field of Opto electronics, medical Electronics, Radar based instrumentation, Atmospheric Remote sensing & Meteorology, RF & Microwave systems and components, Navigational electronics etc. Many of it’s R&D outputs and spin-offs have found applications and acceptance in industry .
- SAMEER-CEM, Chennai is pursuing Research and Development, Consultancy, test and evaluation services in the areas of electromagnetics and antennas, EMI/EMC, communications and thermal management.
- SAMEER, Kolkata , the youngest of the three Centres is pursuing R&D activities in the area of antennas, electromagnetics, RF/Microwave components and subsystems.
click above to download
the employment notification