Last Date:03 September,2019
Adv. No. : C-DAC/Noida/03/August/2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
CDAC Noida invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 163 Project Engineer, Project Associate & Project Manager. Apply Online before 03 September 2019. CDAC Noida Recruitment Qualification /eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.cdac.in
Name of the post – Project Engineer, Project Associate & Project Manager
No of post – 163
Pay Scale – 34100 – 135000/-, 64000 – 220000/- (Per Month)
B. E. / B. Tech., MCA
General Conditions:government jobs
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications and the application fees should be paid separately for each application. However, written test for relevant mentioned posts shall be conducted on same date.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their online applicationform. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that employees working in a particular post cannot apply for the same post in the same centre.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through hr-noida[at]cdac[dot]in. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- Choosing a particular department does not entitled the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to put candidate in any department.
- If required, the incumbents are posted at client site anywhere in India.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the online examination/ interview.
- Duplicate applications applying against same position are liable to be rejected and disqualified from the examination/interview process, candidates are advised to submit only one application form against a position.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For any dispute, Courts at Noida/New Delhi will have the sole jurisdiction.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button. The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Officer (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P). Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
- Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
- Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
- With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
- C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
click above to download
the employment notification