Last Date:28 Aug,2019
Haryana Health Department
Applications are invited from aspirants intending to get job in Haryana Health Department for 11 contractual positions of Representative, Psychiatrist and Various (State Mental Health Authority) as per prescribed proforma.The completed Application Form must be sent along with attested copies of relevant certificates to the given address on or before 28-08-2019.Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
Name of the post – Representative, Psychiatrist and Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – As per norms
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- No Salary or honorarium shall be given to selected members. TA/DA to attend meetings shall be given as per Haryana Government norms
- Candidates may check the Mental Health section of the website of Health Department regarding qualifications, experience, age, duration of membership, allowances, resignation etc. and other details.
- Interested candidates are required to send application to Mental Health Division of the office of Director General Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector 6, Panchkula, till 28th August 2019, 5:00 P.M. Date and time of the interview of shortlisted candidate shall be communicated to them via email.
- All applicants for selection of Non Official Members of State Mental Health Authority, Haryana should fulfil the following conditions as per Rule (4) of the Mental Health Care (State Mental Health Authority) Rules, 2018 which states that “ A person shall not be selected as a non official member of the State Authority unless he:
a. is an Indian National;
b. is of the age not exceeding Sixty Seven Years, and;
c. possesses qualification and experience as specified in Rule (5)
- As per Section 48 of the Mental Health Care Act, 2017 A member of the State Authority may, by notice in writing under his hand addressed to the State Government, resign his office.
- Provided that a member shall until he is permitted by the State Government to relinquish his office sooner, continue to hold office until the expiry of 3 months from the date of receipt of such notice or, until a person duly appointed as his successor enters upon office or until the expiry of his term of office, whichever is earliest.
- Health Department, Haryana is headed by the Director General, Health Services, Haryana and is assisted by One Additional Director General Health Services, 5 Director Health Services, One Additional Director (Administration), One Joint Director (Administration), at the Head Office. There are 56 Hospitals, 114 Community Health Centres and 485 Primary Health Centres in the State. The head of health services at the district is Civil Surgeon while the civil hospitals are headed by Principal Medical Officers/Medical Superintendents / Senior Medical Officers. Community Health Centres and Primary Health Centres are headed by Senior Medical Officers and Medical Officer in-charge respectively.
- The post of Director General Health Services is a departmental post. The DGHS work as the Head of the Department and looking after the work of all officers of the department. The officer in addition to administrative and financial powers is responsible for implementing all the schemes of the Health Department. The officer works under the supervision, direction and control of the Additional Chief Secretary, Government to Haryana for the Health Department. The DGHS is assisted by one Additional Director General, 5 Director, Health Services, One Additional Director (Administration) and One Joint Director (Administration).
- This is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Policy Medical Branch, Medical Reimbursement, Medical Boards, Grant-in-Aid, Cancer Control Programme, Bio Medical Waste Programme, Trauma Centres, Regional Diagnostic Centres, National Human Right Commission, Human Organ Act, Human Anatomy Act, Radiation Protection Act, Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council, Centrally Sponsored Schemes, Medical Internship, Coordination, Establishment of Laboratory Technician and Laboratory Staff, , Vidhan Sabha Assurances, Public Accounts Committee, All Audits, Integrated IEC activities.
- This is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Family Welfare Branch- Family Welfare Programme, Establishment of Multipurpose Health Workers (Female), Establishment of Multipurpose Health Supervisors (Female), All Accounts Matters Related to Family Welfare Programme, MCH Branch – Maternal and Child Health Programme, Mass Media Branch – Information Education Communication, Establishment of Mass Media Education Staff, Nursing Branch – Establishment of Nursing Staff.
- This is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Public Private Partnership Projects, Mukhyamantri Muft Ilaaj Yojana, Outsourcing of Support Services
- This is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Health Education Branch, , Mental Health Programme, Drug De- Addiction Programme, In- Service Short Term Training, National & International conferences permission, Budget Speech, Governor Address, Health Education and Nutrition.
- This post is filled from the HCS Cadre and its current nomenclature is that of Additional Director (Admn.). The officer deals with Administrative Branch – Establishment of All Ministerial Staff & Class IV staff of the Directorate, Establishment of All Gazetted Non- Medical Staff. Establishment – II Branch – Establishment of HCMS-I & HCMS-II Doctors, Disciplinary actions against HCMS Doctors. Establishment –IV Branch – Disciplinary actions against HCMS-II Doctors, All kind of Leaves of Doctors. RTI and ADA also report to him.
click above to download
the employment notification