Last Date:09 Sep,2019
Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Integral Coach Factory Chennai invites applications exclusively from all eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment against the vacant posts as Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk/ Technician Grade III through Sports Quota on 13 posts.Candidates are required to send the duly signed printout of the application form along with all the Qualification/ Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim and send the same to the mentioned address latest by 09-09-2019.
Name of the post – Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk/ Technician Grade III
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – Rs 19900 – 29200
12th/ 10th with ITI/ Degree and International/National certificate of related sports.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- The Candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfil the Eligibilit Conditions at the time of submission of Applications.
- The specific position played in the particular Game I Event, if applicable, should be mentioned without fail.
- The decision of ICF in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Written Test I Interview I Trial, Selection, Allotment of post to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- ICF administration reserves the right to alter the stages of recruitment or cancel part or whole or any recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should attend the trial at the Date, Time & Venue specified by ICF administration and any request for change of Date, Time & Venue will not be entertained.
- The candidate will have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai or the place indicated for a few days while attending Trial I Interview.No.TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Selection I Trial I nterview.
- ICF administration will not be responsible for Postal Delay or Wrong Delivery, if any, of any correspondence at any stage of the recruitment process.
- As the date of Trial has been fixed, candidates who are applying in response to this notification should be in readiness to appear before the Trial committee on the date of Trials. Eligible candidates will be intimated through E-Mail and SMS only.
- Candidates may note that submitting fake I forged documents or any information furnished being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature I application is liable to be cancelled I terminated without any notice at any stage i.e. Trial I Interview I Empanelment I After Appointment. Further, such candidates are liable for criminal Rrosecutlon.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete I Illegible Applications and Applications without Requisite Enclosures will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere calling for Trial/Written Test/Interview will not be a guarantee for appointment.
- Candidates selected against Sports quota shall execute a Service Bond to serve
this organisation for a period of 5 Years.
- Candidates belong to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spill Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, Domicile Certificate should be enclosed.
- Ex-servicemen: A copy of Self-Attested Discharge Certificate should be enclosed.
- ICF Administration has not appointed any agents or coaching centres for acting on its behalf. Beware of such persons/agencies. Recruitment is done strictly as per merit.
How To Apply :
- If a candidate is applying for more than one Game/Event, then he/she should submit separate application for each of the game.
- Applications should be strictly in the prescribed format as appended, shall be filled in A-4 size GSM Bond Paper.
- The application format is also available in the ICF website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- One Passport size Photograph should be pasted on the Application Form at the space specified.
- Along with the filled-in Application Form an IPO or Demand Draft for an amount of rs. 5001· (or) rs.250/- (as applicable) should be enclosed.
- The Candidates should bring all the Original Certificates when they are called to appear for the trial I Interview.
- Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is a manufacturer of rail coaches located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1952, is owned and operated by the Indian Railways. It is located in the neighbourhood of Perambur. The ICF is one of the three rake production units of the Indian Railways, the other two being the Modern Coach Factory at Raebareli and the Rail Coach Factory at Kapurthala.
- The coach factory primarily manufactures rolling stock for Indian Railways but also exports railway coaches to other countries. ICF set a new record produce 2503 coaches in the fiscal year 2017-2018. It became the world’s largest railway coach manufacturer, rolling out 3,262 coaches in the fiscal year 2018-2019, up from 1,437 coaches in 2009-2010, expecting to produce 4,000 units in the fiscal year 2019–2020 .
- A premier production unit of the Indian railways, the ICF manufactures a range of coaches, including Linke-Hofmann-Busch (LHB) ones, in addition to self-propelled train sets (SPTs) such as electrical multiple units (EMU).
- The ICF was established in 1952 and started production on 2 October 1955. The first items produced were third class shells for Southern Railway.
- The ICF consists of two main divisions – shell division and furnishing division. The shell division manufactures the skeleton of the rail coach, while the furnishing division is concerned with the coach interiors and amenities. An ancillary unit to the ICF is being built in Haldia, West Bengal for furnishing diesel multiple units.ICF manufactures more than 170 varieties of coach including the kolkatta metro rakes for bhel,ngef,cnrdalian icf/medha first and second class coaches, pantry and kitchen cars, luggage and brake vans, self-propelled coaches, electric (EMU), diesel (DMU) and mainline electric multiple unit (MEMU), metro coaches and diesel electric tower cars, accident relief medical vans (ARMV), inspection cars (RA), fuel test cars, track recording cars and luxury coaches. The plant employs about 11,095 people and manufactures about 2000 coaches per year. ICF churned out 1,503 coaches in 2010 and in August 2011, ICF was sanctioned a project for manufacturing stainless steel shells and high speed bogies and an increase in capacity from 1,500 to 1,700 coaches.In 2013-14, it built 25 LHB Coaches, 248 air-conditioned and 1185 non-AC coaches.It plans to increase its manufacturing capacity of LHB coaches. It has set a target to manufacture 300 LHB coaches in 2014-15 and reach a capacity of 1000 LHB coaches by 2016-17. ICF has turned out a record outturn of 2277 coaches during the year 2016-17 consisting of more than 50 variants involving high technological inputs, meticulous planning and execution.A total of 50,000 coaches had been produced till 18 Aug 2015 by ICF since its inception. On an average, the ICF takes 20 days to build a coach
- In October 2018, ICF Chennai began testing Train 18, a long-haul passenger EMU. ICF will also manufacture MEMU potential to operate at 110/130 km/hr whose trials are expected in February 2019 for Northern India.
click above to download
the employment notification