Last Date:24 September,2019
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
WB Health aka District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites Sarkari Job applications for the posts of 150 Driver. Apply before 24 September 2019. WB Health Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of the post – Driver
No of post – 150
Pay Scale – 11500/- (Per Month)
8th class passed and valid Driving licence.
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Purely on contractual basis for a period of 01(one) year. The consolidated monthly remuneration rupees 11500/-(Eleven thousands five hundred) only.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal (the residents of the respective zones will be preferred).
- Class VIII (eight) Pass from a recognized School.
- Must possess valid LMV —TR /LMV-Cab License (Candidates having heavy license will be preferred).
- Experience for driving for five years ( to be counted up to 16.08.2019).
- Knowledge in running repairs of vehicles and practical experience of driving heavy vehicles for two years.
- Not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01/01/2019 , Upper age limit for the SC/ ST is 45 years and for OBC 43 years.
- Eligible candidates selected (zone wise) on the basis of the result of the practical test on driving, marks on heavy vehicle driving licence & driving experience taken together shall be required to appear at the Interview,
- Merit list (Zone wise) of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in all the above three parts.
- Prescribed format of application will be available in the department website www.wbhealth.gov.in , which shall be printed on white A-4 size paper only.
- Identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Proof of address.( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- Two recent & identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates on the frontal portion of both the photographs ( one to be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and the other to be stitched with the application)
- Proof of age-Birth Certificate/Pan Card/Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination/Passport /School Leaving Certificate.
- Driving License.
- Experience certificate on driving.
- All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of interview. The candidates are required to submit application for one zone only.
- The applications form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted in the DROP BOX kept at State Health Transport Organisation, Swasthya Paribahan Bhawan, 142, A.J.0 Bose Road, Kolkata-700014.
- The envelop containing the applications should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER ON CONTRCATUAL BASIS , ZONE
- No application will be received after the last date and time of receipt of application.
- Incomplete applications without required documents as laid down in para D (a) are liable to be rejected.
- The contractual service condition will be as per existing Govt. rules and regulations. No claim for regularization in future in any manner will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any way will disqualify the candidate from being considered for the post.
- For further announcement all concerned are requested to visit Department website www.wbhealth,gov,in
- The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
- Affordable, accessible, sustainable, high quality essential health care for all in 5 years.
- Special focus on the poor, mother child and elderly, and those living in underserved areas.
- Emphasis on the development and maintenance of standards of service in hospitals and health care facilities.
- The Health and Family Welfare (H&FW) Department is organized into a number of Directorates whose work is monitored and coordinated by the H&FW Department at the Secretariat. The Department functions under the overall guidance of the Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banerjee, who is also holding the charge of this Department. This Department is headed by the Health Secretary who oversees the working of various Directorates and develops various policies which gets implemented after the approval of the Chief Minister and the Minister-in-charge.
- The State Health Administration has two arms, the Secretariat and the Directorate of Health Services. The Secretariat is headed by the Additional Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary who is a senior officer of the Indian Administrative Service assisted by Special, Joint, Deputy and Assistant Secretaries. The Director of Health Services and ex-officio Secretary heads the Directorate and is the Chief Technical Advisor to the State Government on all matters related to medical and public health. He is assisted by a number of Additional, Joint, Deputy and Assistant Directors.
- The heath care system has primary health care network, a secondary care system comprising of district and sub-divisional hospitals and tertiary hospitals providing specialty and super specialty care. Each of the eighteen districts is headed by a Chief Medical Officer of Health (C.M.O.H.), assisted by Deputy and Assistant C.M.O.H.s, whose responsibility is to manage the primary health care sector and ensure the effective implementation of the various medical, health and family welfare programmes. The secondary level hospitals are headed by medically trained superintendents who report to the C.M.O.H. and are accountable to a hospital management committee. At the block level, the Block Medical Officer is responsible for providing services and for monitoring and supervising the primary health centres and health programme implementation.
- The medical manpower in the State Health System is provided by the State Health Service and in the teaching institutions by the Medical Education Service. The training activities are mainly organised at the Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, and also at various training schools.
click above to download
the employment notification