Last Date:14 November,2019
Advt. No. : GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-IV/2019
Chattisgarh Postal Circle
Chattisgarh Postal Circle invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 1799 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Chattisgarh Postal Circle. Apply Online before 14 November 2019. Chattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.appost.in
Name of the post – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
No of post – 1799
Pay Scale – 10000/- (Per Month)
10th Standard Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be modified or altered. No such requests will be entertained at any level.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male,EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSCwhere Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned recruiting authorities.
- Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Recruiting Authority only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their registration number and mobile numbers to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
- Candidate can view his/her application status in the website by providing the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
- For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
- The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
- It is involved in delivering mails, remitting money by money orders, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as old age pension payments and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement. With 155,015 post offices, India Post has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
- The country has been divided into 23 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. In addition to the 23 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India headed by a Director General. One of the highest post offices in the world is in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh operated by India Post at a height of 14,567 ft (4,440 m).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form