Last Date:13 December,2019
Advt No : NFC/01/2019
Nuclear Fuel Complex
NFC Recruitment aka Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad page for all latest Result, Admit card, Answer Key & All NFC Career Notification Updates at single place. Nuclear Fuel Complex Online Job Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply NFC Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nfc.gov.in
Name of the post – Fireman, Sub Officer & Various Vacancy
No of post – 17
Pay Scale – Level 3, 6. 8. 10
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- The post of Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical-General Duty) is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) in the category of OL/OA. Remaining posts are not identified as suitable for persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan).
- Appointment to the post is subject to Medical Examination conducted by the Department.
- Upon selection and appointment, the candidates are required to attend in round-the-clock shift duties and as the situation demands.
- Persons working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings,Autonomous bodies should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of reporting for Interview/Stage-2 Advance Test.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification from a recognized University/Educational Institution and required minimum years of experience after obtaining the requisite qualification as on the last date of applying for the post.
- Departmental candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Government for the posts which are in the same line or allied cadre as on last date of application are eligible for relaxation as detailed below:
A. 05 years relaxation in the upper age limit for appointment to Group ‘A’/ Group ’B’ posts which are in the same line or allied cadre;
B. For appointment to Group ‘C’ posts by direct recruitment which are in same line or allied cadre: Upto 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST).
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January, 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application i.e., 13.12.2019.
- Posting of the selected candidates would be at Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad / Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tamil Nadu / NFC, Kota, Rajasthan. However, the candidates are liable to be posted in any Unit of NFC in other parts of India or in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- Age will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application mentioned in this advertisement i.e.13.12.2019.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should clearly indicate his/her category in the application even though they apply against UR posts. Subsequent representations if any relating to community status will not be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections should produce Income and Asset certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the format prescribed attached herewith. The crucial date for submitting Income and Asset Certificate is last date of receipt of application i.e., 13.12.2019.
- Applications, which are not in conformity with the requirements, may be rejected at any stage, and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates.
- The candidates should attach self attested copies of, all the certificates and mark sheets in support of having the requisite qualification and produce self attested copy of experience certificate issued by the Organization where the candidate has served. The above said certificates are required to be produced in original for verification at the time of Interview / Stage-2 (Advance Test).
- The applicants are required to note that their candidature would be considered for the recruitment process on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. All the candidates are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility norms before applying for the post. Therefore, candidates are required to ensure that they fill in the correct information and should understand that furnishing false information will entail them disqualified at any stage of recruitment process.
- On their appointment, they will be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide Notification No.F.No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Nuclear Fuel Complex reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) was established in 1971 as a major industrial unit of India’s Department of Atomic Energy, as a nuclear power plant also specializing in supply of nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components. It is a unique facility where natural and enriched uranium fuel, zirconium alloy cladding and reactor core components are manufactured under one roof.
- Natural uranium, mined at Jaduguda Uranium Mine in the Singhbhum area of Jharkhand state, is converted into nuclear fuel assemblies. A 220 MW PHWR fuel bundle contains 15.2 kg of natural uranium dioxide (UO2). Uranium dioxide pellets, which generate heat while undergoing fission, also generate fission products.The fission products, which are radioactive, should be contained and not allowed to mix with coolant water. Hence the UO2 pellets are contained in zirconium alloy tubes with both ends hermetically sealed.
- Nuclear Fuel Complex supplies zircaloy clad uranium oxide fuel assemblies and zirconium alloy structural components for all 14 operating atomic power reactors in India.The Hyderabad plant has a capacity to produce 250 tons of UO2 per year and is expected to expanded to a 600 tons per year capacity.
- NFC products are supplied to the Department of Atomic Energy, the Indian Navy, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and other defence organisations, as well as chemical, fertiliser, and ball bearing industries.
- NFC is planning to establish two major fuel fabrication facilities to meet the expected jump in nuclear power production.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form