Last Date:16 December,2019
Advt.No. : NR-I/03/2019/DT
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL)
PGCIL Recruitment aka Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd page for all latest Exam Career, Admit card, Answer Key & All PGCIL Exam Notification Updates at single place. PGCIL Online Jobs Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply PGCIL Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.powergridindia.com
Name of the post – Diploma Trainee
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – 25000/- (Per Month)
Diploma in Electrical / Civil discipline of engineering from recognised University/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST.
General Instruction:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement as on closing date of application.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in same discipline in Engineering with 60% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent
percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of verification, if called for. In case the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if
POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- All computations of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Age, Qualification, etc., shall be as on closing date of online application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and abroad.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Document verification.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates shall be reimbursed second class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route for to and fro travel for the purpose of appearing in test, on production of railway ticket/number/bus ticket for onward journey and self-attested copy of SC/ST/PwD certificate, restricted to distance between the address for communication and the nearest test centre.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer as on closing date of submission of online application.
- In case a candidate submits more than 01 application for the same post, the application with the latest registration no. shall only be considered.
- Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name Branch Name, IFSC code etc. in the online application form in order to enable us to process TA payment online if applicable.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. Please write “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee <subject matter>” in the subject line of email.
- The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri Kandikuppa Sreekant serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) was incorporated on 23 October 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India.
- Its original name was the ‘National Power Transmission Corporation Limited’, and it was charged with planning, executing, owning, operating and maintaining high-voltage transmission systems in the country. On 8 November 1990, the National Power Transmission Corporation received its Certificate for Commencement of Business. Their name was subsequently changed to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, which took effect on 23 October 1992.
- POWERGRID started functioning on management basis with effect from August, 1991 and subsequently it took over transmission assets from NTPC, NHPC, NEEPCO, NLC, NPC, THDC, SJVNL etc. in a phased manner and it commenced commercial operation in 1992-93. In addition to this, it also took over the operation of existing Regional Load Despatch Centers (RLDCs) from Central Electricity Authority (CEA), in a phased manner from 1994 to 1996, which have been upgraded and modernized with State of-the-art Unified Load Despatch and Communication (ULDC) schemes. Consequently, National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC) was established in 2009 for overall coordination at National level.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form