Last Date:20 Dec,2019
West Garo Hills District
West Garo Hills District is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 157 posts of LDA, Forester and Various. Applicant should be an Indian citizen and must make sure he meets the eligibility criteria before applying.Applications should be made in the given format and should be sent along with a recent passport sized photograph to the given address latest by 20-12-2019 .
Name of the post – LDA, Forester and Various
No of post – 157
Pay Scale – As per norms
ITI / SSLC / HSSLC / VIIIth /
General Instruction:government jobs
- Online/Offline applications are invited by the undersigned from the permanent residents of Meghalaya for under mentioned posts carrying the scale pay besides allowances as admissible under the rules issued from time to time.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in respect of ST/SC candidates who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya. Government Employees are to produce NOC from the appointing authority when called for Personal interview, failing which candidature will be rejected. Candidate’s age should be not be less than 18 years or more than 32 years as on July, 2019.
- Candidates who wish to apply online will visit the website www.westgarohills.gov.in and click on the link “Online applications for DSC” or by Treasury Challan if it is submitted through offline the amount of Rs. 501- (Rupees fifty) only in respect of ST/SC and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only in respect of others under the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts-(16) Receipt under District Selection Committee (DSC)”which should be submitted along with the application. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing directly or indirectly will get a candidate disqualified.
- Application/Examination fees are exempted to the candidates belonging to persons with disabilities subject to furnishing of Disability Certificate along with the application (as per Notification No. PER (AR).150/88/Pt.I/67 Dated 2nd March, 2017).
- Candidates who are applying through online mode must submit their applications in the Government of Meghalaya Online Recruitment. Application. System-www.ivestprohilis.goy.in.
- For candidates applying for the first tittle thrOttgh online Mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised vacancies/posts and candidate should have a valid email ID. Kindly read the inOrnrtinhc nn the wehrite refn I iv before. anOlviiiirt. nst date for online annlibation is 05:00 P.M. of 9th December.
- Candidates who wish to apply may pay the application fees using any one of the following modes of payment only:-
(a)Debit-cum-ATM Cards/Credit CardS/Net Banking.(b)e-Challan (Cash payment)
- For payment using. State Bank of India’s Net-banking, please select e-payment and select State Bank of India in the Meghalaya ePayment Portal Page. Payment via. Net Banking/ATM-cum-Debit Card/Credit Cards of other. Banks: For payment using Debit/ATM/Credit Cards or Net Banking of other banks, please select SRI e.-Pay Payment Gateway and click Proceed for Payment. E7Challan/Cash Payment at any branch of SB1: Candidates may also opt for Cash Payment at any of the branches of 5131. For cash payment, please select Payment Across Bank Counter. Fill in the required details, an e-Chal Ian will be generated. Take .a printout of the e-Challan and make. the required payment at any branch of SBI. Please note that you need NOT submit the e-Challan to DSC.
- Kindly note that an additional amount in the form Bank’s CoMmission may be applicable depending upon the mode of payment. The amount ()nee deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- in case if any problem being faced in the processing of the online application,. applicants can contactthe office of the District Selection Committee, West .Garo Hills, Tura directly in.person.
- Applicants are advised to apply well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Candidates must appear for Screening Test/Written Test/lnterview at his/her own expenses.
- Admission at all stages of the recruitment process for which the candidates are admitted by the Committee will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. lf,:on verification at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that applicants/candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will automatically be cancelled by the Committee without notice.
- West Garo Hills is an administrative district in Garo Hills of the state of Meghalaya in India. Tura town is the administrative headquarters of the district. The district occupies an area of 3714 km². In 2011 its population was 643,291. As of 2011 it is the second most populous district of Meghalaya (out of 7), after East Khasi Hills.
- West Garo Hills district is located at the westernmost part of Meghalaya. The district is bounded by East Garo Hills district on the east, by South Garo Hills district on the south-east, Goalpara district of Assam state on the north and north-west and Bangladesh on the south.
- In 22 October 1976 the Garo Hills district was bifurcated into two districts: West Garo Hills district and East Garo Hills district. The West Garo Hills district was further divided into two districts: the present day West Garo Hills district and South Garo Hills district in June 1992.
- In 2006 the Ministry of Panchayati Raj named West Garo Hills one of the country’s 250 most backward districts (out of a total of 640).It is one of the three districts in Meghalaya currently receiving funds from the Backward Regions Grant Fund Programme (BRGF).
- Mahendraganj-Baksiganj international border crossing is at Mahendraganj town in West Garo HIlls district in India on NH12 to Bakshiganj is an international crossing being further developed in the Bharatmala routes (slide 22).
click above to download
the employment notification