Last Date:07 Dec,2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL for filling up of the positions on 07-12-2019 (09:30 AM to 11:00 AM) for 14 contracual posts of Scientific Assistant, Senior Artisan and Junior Artisan (Visakhapatnam) as per the given schedule.The interested candidates appear for walkin along with valid identity proof in original and all other documents on 07-12-2019 (09:30 AM to 11:00 AM).
Name of the post – Scientific Assistant, Senior Artisan and Junior Artisan
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – Rs.19,058/-,Rs.17,466/-,Rs.17,316/-
General Information:upsc notifications
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis for a period of two years (extendable by two more years depending upon project requirements) to work at Visakhapatnam against the requirements of RPD. The walk-in-selection will be held on 07.12.2019 at H.No. 47-09-28, Mukund Suvasa Apartments, 3rd Lane Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam-530016. Ph.No.0891-2755836:
- A first class Diploma in Engineering (preferably with 60% aggregate marks) from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of quality assurance of electrical assemblies/wiring/mechanical assembly & drawings/instrument testing and supervising such activities/familiarity and working knowledge of engineering drawings and tools. Working experience in dockyard, ships and submarine will be preferred.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Fitter / Sheet Metal. Should have minimum 4 years post qualification Industrial experience in the field of electrical assembly/wiring/mechanical assembly, electrical PCB/module assembly/inspection of populated PCBs/wiring/mechanical assembly/ erecting cabinets/quality inspection. Working experience in dockyard, ships and submarine will be preferred.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Radio TV/Electronic Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter / Sheet Metal. Should have minimum one year post qualification Industrial experience in the field of electrical assembly/wiring/mechanical assembly. Working experience in dockyard, ships and submarine will be preferred.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10 more years relaxation in PWD category.
- H.No.47-09-28, Mukund Suvasa Apartments, 3rd Lane Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam-530016. Ph.No.0891-2755836.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/ practical test between 0930 hrs to 1100 hrs. on 07.12.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste & PWD Certificate (if applicable) etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the venue indicated above.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test/practical test. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- Systems & Quality Assurance Group(SQAG): ECIl provides state of the art Testing and Calibration facilities to cater to the growing needs of various strategic departments of the Government of India. ECIL has the Following facilities mainly to cater to the Reliability testing & Calibration needs of the In house developed products. 01. Environmental Testing Lab 02. Calibration Testing Lab 03. Mechanical Testing Lab
- The following tests can be conducted. 01. High-Temperature Test up to 220°C 02. Low-Temperature Test up to -73°C 03. Damp Heat Test from 10% RH to 98% RH in temperature ranges 20°C to 70°C 04. HALT/HASS Test from -100°C to 200°C with 20°C/minute rate of change with Vibration levels from 1 to 1500 g. 05. Rain Test chamber as per JSS 55555 06. Dust Test Chamber as per IEC 60529 07. Salt Spray test as per JSS 55555 08. Humidity Test 09. Combined Altitude, Temperature & Humidity Chamber with pressure range 0 to 950 mbar. 10. Thermal Shock Test with Temperature range -70°C to 180°C.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form