Last Date:26 December,2019
Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED)
MILKFED Assistant Manager vacancy invites application for the posts of 84 Senior Executive & Assistant Manager Vacancy 2019 from BE/B.Tech pass candidates interested in MILKFED Assistant Manager Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Assistant Manager Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and MILKFED Assistant Manager Last Date is 26 December 2019.
Name of the post – Assistant Manager & Senior Executive
No of post – 84
Pay Scale – Rs.35000/- (Per Month) , Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
BE/B.Tech / PGDRM /MBA /B.V.Sc /M.Com.
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- The Managing Director, Milkfed reserves the right to modify the number of posts advertised and modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason. The decision of the Managing Director, Milkfed will be absolute and final in this regard.
- The selected candidates may be posted/allocated in any Milk Union/Plant/Unit/Branch of the Milkfed in Punjab or outside Punjab.
- Candidates are requested to visit our website regularly for updates.
- Only eligible candidates may apply online, along with an application fee (Non refundable) of Rs 700/- (Seven hundred only) and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) for reserved categories.
- Pay-in slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using the pay in slip on the next working day.
- The selected candidates would work as trainees for 2 years and they would be paid fixed emoluments as mentioned below.
- After completion of 2nd year, appointees would have to undergo an evaluation and on the successful completion of evaluation, the appointees may be placed in the regular pay structure as applicable for the post.
- The nomenclature of the posts can be changed at any stage.
- No separate intimation would be made in case the candidates do not give their active email accounts/Mobile No.
- Mere placement higher in the merit shall not entitle any candidate to get appointment. The selection shall be subject to verification of testimonials / certificates / documents/ Medical fitness certificate and the same shall liable to be declared null & void without any notice in case any testimonials / certificates / document is found fake or forged or not meeting the required criteria / rules. Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counseling and reporting for joining. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, original certificates of qualifying examination, state of eligibility,category etc, of the candidate. On failing to establish the authenticity of any document, the candidate will not be considered for recruitment.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Cooperative Organizations shall have to furnish a “No Objection Certificate” from their organization and shall have to get himself/herself relieved after resigning from that organization, before joining.
- The final list of selected candidates shall be displayed on our website after counseling and verification of documents.
- The last date for online registration is 26.12.2019 by 4:00 PM.
- How To Apply:
- The category once filled will not be allowed to be changed.
- Visit the website of MILKFED: http://www.verka.coop/career
- Fill the application form carefully & correctly. Candidate to paste his/her scanned photograph and signature at appropriate place in the Application performa.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
- Fee Challan will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
- Upload scanned Photo and Signature in the application form after the fee is approved.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form
- Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 7036270366 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org available during working hours.
- The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (MILKFED) came into life in the year 1973 to improve dairy farming in the state of Punjab. The primary aim was to provide a lucrative milk market to the state milk producers by value addition and marketing of produce. Another of its objective was to provide technical inputs for the enhancement of milk production.
- Though the federation was registered quite earlier, it came into its real form in the year 1983 when the milk plants of the former Punjab Dairy Development Corporation Limited were granted to the Cooperative Sector under Operation Flood. The move was carried out in the state to provide better deal to the farmers and better products to the customers.
- MILKFED is set-up as a three tier system with Federation as the apex body at the State Level, Milk Unions at the District Level and Cooperative Societies at the village level. The organization has continuously advanced towards its coveted objectives well defined in its bylaws.
- To become the most admired brand in the dairy sector and vibrant cooperative institution in the country, facilitating inclusive growth.
- Ensuring prosperity to the milk producers’ by ensuring milk procurement at remunerative prices around the year coupled with providing quality extension services for enhancing milk production as well as reducing costs. Ensuring quality processing of milk and production of milk products in a clean, hygienic manner and making them available to the consumers at reasonable prices through excellence in marketing.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form