Last Date:19 December,2019
Advt No :04/EC/CB/SHG/ GEN ESSTNOL-XVJ/DE/727
Cantonment Board Office
CB Shillong Graduate Engineer vacancy invites application for the posts of 17 Safaiwala, Fitter & Various Vacancy 2019 from B.E./B.Tech pass candidates interested in CB Shillong Graduate Engineer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and CB Shillong Graduate Engineer Last Date is 19 December 2019.
Name of the post – Assistant,Safaiwala,Fitter,Chowkidar
No of post – 17
Pay Scale – Level- 1,2,5
HSLC/ SSSLC with Knowledge of computer and typing in English.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- For all the posts, where age limit is prescribed, cutoff date for determining age is 19.12.2019. Age relaxation for reserved category will be considered as per Govt. norms & guidelines.
- The application form can be downloaded from the office website i.e. www.cbshillong.org.in/forms.html . No other application form shall be accepted other than the one uploaded in the Board’s website.
- Application completed in all respects i.e with Xerox attested copies of certificates, Age Proof certificate (attested),four self addressed stamped envelopes, one self addressed post card and two colour passport size photograph should be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for and through registered post only.
- Separate forms are to be used for application for different post.
- D.D of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC) drawn in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board” should be enclosed alongwith the applications.
- Completed application form should be addressed to “The Chief Executive Officer, Shillong Cantonment Board, 13 Pine Walk Area, Shillong-793001” .The post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope. Applications should be sent through registered post only.
- The last date for receipt of application is 19.12.2019. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any application send by the candidates due to postal delay.
- For applications from outside the state of Meghalaya and Assam, the last date will be 02.01.2020. Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The written test/Skill test/Physical test/Interview venue will be intimated later. The written test will be conducted in English medium only.
- The decision of the office as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final. The office reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Other terms and conditions, please refer to www.cbshillong.org.in
- Scheme of examination will be uploaded subsequently in the Board’s website. The applicants are requested to check the Board’s website regularly.
- The Shillong Cantonment was established in the year 1885. Shillong is a Capital city of Meghalaya. It is a beautiful Hill station at an average altitude of 1520 meters (4990 ft.) above sea level. Shillong town was established during the year 1864 by the British Government. An earthquake destroyed the city in 1897 and was rebuilt again.
- The romantic city of Shillong has been one of the important tourist place of North East of India and often referred to as the Scotland of the East, due to striking similarity with the Scottish highlands. Physical geography of Shillong is known as its ever green panorama and cold to moderate climate. Shillong is reached after a picturesque drive of 104 Kms. by road from Gauhati & 128 kms from Gauhati airport.
- Shillong Cantonment is surrounded by Municipal area and lands & markets belonging to Syiem of Mylliem. National Highway-40 passes through the Cantonment. There is a direct exit from Shillong to Cherrapunji which is located at a distance of about 65 Kms.
- To emerge as one of the best managed Cantonment providing quality services to the troops and civil population.
- To maintain friendly, clean and green Cantonment free from any pollution.
- To move towards a self sustaining local body.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form