Last Date:17 Oct,2019
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC)
Assam PSC is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 9 posts of Lecturer, Law Assistant and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for mentioned posts only in given format by 17-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Lecturer, Law Assistant and Various
No of post – 09
Pay Scale – Rs 30000 – 110000
MFA / LLB.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need notapply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the DeputySecretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 17/10/2019 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be consideredand candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertakingor other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the applications must be received before the last date of submission of the applications.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making any appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
- The Assam Public Service commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Anupam Roy a retired civil servant is its current Chairman.
- Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
- To select suitable candidates possessing the requisite educational qualifications, skills and motivation to serve the people of assam for the assigned government jobs through a transparent, fair, scintific and time-bound recruitment process thereby making quality and integrity the defining characteristics of the personnel selected.
- The composition of the Commission had undergone changes several times since its inception. Against the number of One Chairman and two Members in 1937-1951, it was one Chairman and two/three Members in 1951-1986, one Chairman and six Members in 1986-91, one Chairman and ten Members in 1991 and lastly, by an amendment of 2005, the strength of the Commission was fixed at seven consisting of one Chairman and six Members.
- The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
- The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The provisions relating to Public Service Commission have been laid down in Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. The provisions in the Constitution ensure the competence of the Commission to deal with matter relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence from any quarter.
click above to download
the employment notification