Last Date: 10 October,2019
Advt No : 88/2019
SJVN Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 13 Middle Level. Apply Online before 10 October 2019. SJVN Limited Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.sjvn.nic.in
Name of the post – Middle Level (Manager, Sr. Manager, DGM)
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – 80000 – 2,80000/-
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The candidate should not have attained the Upper Age prescribed above as on the closing date of the advertisement.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess educational qualifications which are from recognized University/Institute of India.
- The candidates should have minimum requisite experience as on closing date mentioned above in multi-unit Public Sector Undertaking / Large Organization of repute.
- Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings have to produce No Objection Certificate(NOC) at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates will be strictly followed.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of the Interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even
after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Interview shall be final.
- The candidates called for the Personal Interview will be reimbursed return rail/bus fare byshortest route as per the rules of SJVN.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grade or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards or relax age / experience or any other criteria in otherwise suitable cases and also cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Selection process.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issuance of Interview call letter will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN.
- SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents
only at the stage of Interview.
- The candidates must ensure that duly filled in applications along with enclosures complete in all aspects is sent only by ordinary post or speed post well in advance so as to avoid rejection
on account of late receipt.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is now a listed Company having shareholders pattern of 61.93 % with Govt. of India, 26.85% with Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and rest of 11.22 % with Public. The present paid up capital and authorized capital of SJVN is Rs. 3,929.80 Crore and Rs. 7,000 Crore respectively. The Net Worth as on 31.03.2019 is Rs.11238.78 Crore.
- Beginning with a single Project and single State operation (i.e. India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh) the Company has commissioned five projects totaling 2015.2 MW of installed capacity including wind and solar power. SJVN is presently implementing power projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra and Gujarat in India besides neighbouring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan.
- SJVN commissioned 86 ckm 400 kV double circuits Indo-Nepal Cross Border Power Transmission corridor between Sursand and Muzzafarpur on 19.02.2016 in JV with Power Grid, IL&FS, and Nepal Electricity Authority. The same was dedicated to nation by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on 20.02.2016. In addition to above, Company is engaged in implementation of 400 kV double circuit associated transmission line of 217 km (upto Indo- Nepal Border) for its 900 MW Arun-3 Project in Nepal.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form