Kerala State Electronics
Development Corporation Limited
Keltron House, Vellayambalam
Phone: 0471- 2724444, 4094444
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for the following personnel on regular basis as follows:
1.Technical Management Trainee
4.Sr. Technical Assistant
5.Supervisor/Technical Assistant Trainee
1.Finance Management Trainee
3.Junior Management Trainee
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- for operator trainee/operator posts and Rs.500/- for other positions as application fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- The payment options available for candidates are as follows.
- All Banks’ Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Off-line Collection at SBI Branch through Cheque/cash.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of online application for their reference. Receipt of fee (challan) should be submitted at the time of certificate verification process.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidates to be called for the selection process. Further communication connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants are also advised to check the inbox and spam folder of the e-mail id at regular intervals. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- Management reserves the right to relax age and experience in case of deserving/exceptional candidates and also in the absence of sufficient number of suitable candidates with required experience.
- Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates could be considered for higher start in basic pay in the selected pay scale, for positions requiring experience.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain posts.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, candidates are requested to submit online applications sufficiently early. Application in any other form will not be considered.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- The positions carry benefits like DA, HRA, Gratuity, EPF and other perquisites like Medical Insurance for self and dependents, membership in welfare scheme, subsidised canteen facility, leave encashment facility, conveyance facility (selected locations only), housing loan interest subsidy etc. as applicable for respective category of employees in the Company.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered for the posts which requires experience. The required post qualification experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application.
- Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- Candidates are required to produce equivalency certificate wherever applicable to prove their academic eligibility for the selection process.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualification, experience stipulated, written test/skill test, group discussion (wherever required) and interview, depending upon the total number of eligible applicants. Selection process will be held at Trivandrum.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community, Experience etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification. Such certificates should possess a validity period of one year at the time of certificate verification.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to eligible candidates as per rules.
- Communal Reservation as per PSC rules will be applicable.
- Selected candidates should be ready to serve anywhere in India.
- Pay Scale, Training and Probation period
Last Date of Application: 20-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form