The Andhra Pradesh State co-Operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, Barkatpura, Hyderabadâ€“500027
In pursuance of the decision taken in the State Level Task Force Meeting held on 02.07.2015, and the authorizations received from concerned DCCBs, applications are invited for filling up of the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the District Cooperative Central Banks of Srikakulam, Guntur, Prakasam, Kadapa and Ananathapur from suitable candidates who fulfill the following Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed by RBI/NABARD.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
Post Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Age: The applicant shall preferably be not above 55 years of age as on 01.08.2015. Relaxation of not more than 6 months will be given in deserving cases.
Qualifications: The person to be appointed as CEO shall possess either of the following educational qualifications:
a)Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management, PGDCRS or equivalent qualification;
b)Accountancy (Chartered or cost accountant);
c)Post Graduate in any discipline;
d)Agriculture (Graduate/Post Graduate);
e)Law (Graduate/Post Graduate)
f)Engineering (BE or equivalent)
Scale Of Pay:
- In case of officers from APCOB & DCCBs, pay protection will be extended. In addition, deputation allowance to an extent of 15 % of the pay (Basic + DA) will be paid.
- Perks and allowances, as decided by the respective Boards of Management of the DCCBs will be extended.
- In case of retired officers, who are otherwise eligible as per FPC, the remuneration will be in tune with the grades/cadres, indicated under Experience criteria, listed above.
General Conditions:public sector recruitment
- The appointment will be for an initial period of 3 years on deputation/contract basis. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- A recent passport size photo is to be pasted on the application in the space provided.
- Application should be accompanied by attested true copies of certificates pertaining to proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and other credentials with the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft favoring â€œ THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTDâ€ payable at Hyderabad.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form, in the prescribed format, enclosing all supporting relevant documents and testimonials along with a latest self-attested passport size photo, in a closed envelope, addressed to the Managing Director, A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Sahakara Bhavan, 3-4-447/448, Barkatpura, Hyderabad â€“ 500027.
The last date for receipt of applications is 11.09.2015. up to 5.30 PM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form