Last Date:31 Aug,2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Pune (CDAC)
CDAC Pune is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 contractual posts of Consultant.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Consultant
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs.25,000/-
BE / B. Tech /LLM, LLB / M. Sc. /ME/M. Tech / Ph. D.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Below mentioned positions are on fixed duration and against approved projects.
- Number of positions advertised may vary as per the C-DAC’s requirement.
- Requirements are for various projects of national importance & Consultants are also required for sections like Legal.
- The requirements of consultants are purely temporary in nature and on contractual basis under various projects undertaken by C-DAC.
- Engagement of incumbent as consultant does not confer any right to him/her to claim any temporary or permanent employment with C-DAC.
- For all the below positions physical presence is must at work place.
- Age of applicant : Should not be more than 64 years & for Legal consultant 62 years.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: August 31, 2019.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only.
- Applicants those who are applying for multiple domain should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fee.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Applicants are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to applicants only through email to the email id provided in their online application.
- No communication in hard copy will be done by C-DAC.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection as consultant.
- In case of internal applicants, please note that the finally selected applicants will have to resign from the services in order to join the position of consultant.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to C-DAC’s Recruitment Team only through email@example.com
- Kindly note that C-DAC has not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility for the positions for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after engagement that applicant was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/engagement shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
- Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
- Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
- With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
- C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
click above to download
the employment notification