Last Date:24 Aug,2019
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 24-08-2019 (09:00 AM to 02:00 PM) by Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) for the recruitment of all suitable candidates to 3 post of Assistant on correct basis in the given areas.The candidates who possess essential qualifications and age limit, may walkin for an interview these positions at given venue.
Name of the post – Assistant
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – Rs.25,000/-
Post-graduation in Commerce / Graduation in any discipline.
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned posts on contract. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 14-08-2019. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidates.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in PSU / Government organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate.The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding. It is functioning at the following address, Chennai Metro Rail Limited ,Admin Building,CMRL Depot,Poonamallee High Road,Koyambedu,Chennai – 600107,Tamil Nadu, India.
- As part of non-fare initiatives, contracts are entered with a number of parties for licensing the spare available spaces within the Metro Stations with a view to value capture, enhancing the ambience and create amenities for the commuting passengers. The spaces are presently being used for operating ATMs, CDMs, F&B kiosks, Fast food outlets, Retail etc. Further spaces within the stations and Metro trains have also been licensed for the purpose of commercial advertisements. Licensing of spaces on piers and portals along the elevated sections for the purpose of commercial advertisements are also being done.
- The Company continued with the innovative methods of earning through Non-Fare Box. The Non-Fare Box Revenue earned during the year under review is increased to ` 41 crore in FY 2017-18 from ` 7.44 crore in FY 2016-17.
- Being an urban Mass Rapid Transport, CMRL is an emerging service and has taken up the task of Multi Modal Integration (MMI) right from the construction stage. Multi Modal Integration (MMI) ensures better mobility to metro users. The Chennai Metro Rail Project has pioneered multi modal integration with other modes of public transport in the first phase of the project. The success of this Multi Modal Integration strategy has been the result of the implementation of a robust institution and regulatory structure named as CUMTA which has ensured a harmonious Multi Modal Integration with the overall city mobility plan.
- CMRL has installed 1 MW rooftop solar PV system in rolling stock shed in Koyambedu Depot and this project has been executed in consultation with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) under Green Energy concept and to fulfill solar energy obligations. 2 MW electricity has been generated so far. CMRL proposes to expand the solar generation target to achieve 7 MW by installing solar panels on rooftops of all the workshop sheds, elevated stations, ancillary buildings in UG stations and administrative building, etc. in near future.
click above to download
the employment notification