Last Date:07 Sep,2019
ISRO Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
LPSC invites eligible candidates to appear in a walkin interview for 87 posts of Technician Apprentice on contract basis.Candidates may appear with their filled application in the given format, Bio data and all original documents, photocopies of all certificates in the proof of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs on 07-09-2019 (09 Am) at the given venue.
Name of the post – Technician Apprentice
No of post – 87
Pay Scale – Rs 3542
1st Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemcial/ CS/ Civil/ Automobile
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in /after April 2017 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2020 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 and they will not be offered the training position after March 2020, even if they are empaneled/waitlisted.
- Courses recognized by Universities/ State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973; for which they should execute a contract immediately after induction of training.
- The induction of apprentices against the 2019-2020 vacant training positions will be made strictly based on the position in the panel subject to the availability of vacancies.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any firm/organization are not eligible to apply. Combining of apprenticeship with other institution is not permitted.
- Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification or have work experience for a period of one year or more in any Government/ Public Sector/ Private Sector Organization, are not eligible for Apprenticeship Training.
- Upper age limit is 35 years as on 30.08.2019 (38 years for OBC, 40 years aa foi SC/ST, Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories), Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates should attach self-attested true copies of certificate and consolidated marklist of their Diploma qualification and proof of date of birth (copy of SSLC/SSC/AISSE/ICSE) while submitting their application at the Centralized Walk ¬In-Interview venue. Copies of experience Certificate, if any, copy of caste/community certificate (if belongs to SC/ST), Non- Creamy layer certificate (if belongs to OBC), Income & Asset Certificate (if belongs to EWS), Disability certificate (if belongs to PWD) also to be furnished.
- Sandwich diplomas, private diploma, short term/certificate course etc. are not acceptable.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Apprentices will have no claim whatsoever for employment in LPSC or any other Centres / Units of ISRO after completion of training.
- No accomadation will be provided by the Centre for Apprentices during the training period.
- Interested candidates may either register their names at www.nihrdnats.gov.in or at Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery through their website www.scicentre.orv, prior to the Walk -In – Interview on 17.08.2019. After online registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ www.sdcentre.org, candidates may visit the LPSC pavilion at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery on 17.08.2019.
- The consolidated Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection list will be prepared based on academic scores at Diploma level giving due weightage to reservation categories.
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts. The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz., LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Valiamala/Thiruvananthapuram, and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at LPSC, Bangalore/Karnataka.
- LPSC is vested with the responsibility of design, development and system engineering of high performance Space Propulsion Systems employing Earth Storable and Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellites. Development of fluid control valves, transducers, propellant management devices and other key components of Liquid Propulsion Systems are also under the purview of LPSC.
- LPSC Valiamala is the Centre Headquarters, responsible for R & D, System Design/Engineering and Project Management functions. The Fluid Control Components Entity and the Materials & Mechanical Engineering Entity are located here apart from the Earth Storable & Cryogenic Propulsion Entities, handling the core tasks of the Centre.
- LPSC Bangalore focuses on satellite propulsion. Design & Realisation of Propulsion Systems, integration of spacecraft propulsion systems for Remote Sensing and Communication satellites, Development and production of transducers / sensors are other major activities at LPSC, Bangalore. Fabrication of launch vehicle stage tanks and structure at ASD/HAL is also coordinated and managed by LHWC at Bangalore.
- Initially, the Liquid propulsion activities for launch vehicle were carried out by Liquid Propulsion Project (LPP) and Auxiliary Propulsion Systems Unit (APSU). LCSD building was established in 17 January 1985 for the development of control components & control power plants for liquid stages and development of PS4 stage for PSLV under APSU. Later on, LPP and APSU were merged to form Liquid Propulsion Systems Unit (LPSU) on 30 November 1985. LPSU occupied one block of PSLV office space building at Valiamala. LPSU becomes Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) on 1 June 1987.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form