Last Date:25 Feb,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
NLC aka Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 35 Dy Medical Officer, Dy Chief Engineer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 25 February 2019. NLC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nlcindia.com
Name of the post – Dy Medical Officer, Dy Chief Engineer & Various
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – 60000 – 180000/-,11000-3%-30320/-
Graduate, MBBS, M.Sc., Diploma.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities / Institutes, duly recognized by UGC / AICTE (wherever required) or any other authority/Forum.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should get their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) forwarded through Proper Channel (An additional / advance copy to be sent to the address mentioned below in para 7.8) or should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC India Limited reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for attending the Selection / Personal Interview for the notified post against Sl. No.1, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (A/C 2 Tier sleeper in any train or Bus fare as the case may be) for their travel from the Communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and No Objection Certificate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category called for written test / practical test for the post notified against Sl. No.2 & 3 only are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (II class Sleeper fare in any Train or Bus Fare as the case may be) for their travel from the Communication address for the written test / practical test venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Company, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidates already removed / terminated / deserted their employment from NLC India Limited will not be considered.
- Persons already resigned their appointment from NLC India Limited may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
- A candidate who has availed Voluntary Retirement (VR) from CPSE/PSU/State PSU/Central Govt./State Govt. and having received exgratia payment as VR compensation can also apply provided that he/she is prepared to repay/return the VRS compensation to the PSU from where he has received such compensation to the extent required as laid down in the VR scheme/relieving letter and other Govt. rules as applicable at the time of VR. If such candidate who has got VR is selected by NLCIL the appointment order would be sent to such person
only after getting clearance from the PSU concerned about the repayment of ex-gratia compensation. Further, all instructions/guidelines of Government of India issued in respect of VRS will also apply apart from the above.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail.
- Candidates can contact the Helpline No. 04142 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
- NLC India Limited (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) (NLC) is a company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations of 3240 MW installed capacity to produce electricity. Its joint venture has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. Lately it has diversified into renewable energy production and installed 141 MW solar power plant to produce electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and 51 MW electricity from windmills.
- It was incorporated in 1956 and was wholly owned by the government of India. A small portion of its stock was sold to the public to list its shares on stock exchanges where its shares are traded. It is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.
- NLC has been a forerunner in the country in the energy sector for 62 years, contributing a lion’s share in lignite production and significant share in thermal power generation. It was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956.
- NLC is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise. A pioneer in energy sector, NLC operates four opencast lignite mines of total capacity of 30.6 million tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) at Neyveli and Barsingsar, Rajasthan, Five lignite based pithead Thermal Power Stations with an aggregate capacity of 3240 MW – at Neyveli and Barsingsar and a 1000 MW Coal based Thermal Power Station at Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu through its subsidiary company, NLC Tamil Nadu Power Limited (NTPL), a joint venture between NLC and TANGEDCO (equity participation in the ratio of 89:11).
- NLC has also forayed into renewable energy sector with commissioning of a 141 MW Solar Photo Voltaic Power Plant including 1 MW Roof-top Project at Neyveli and a 51 MW Wind Energy Plant at Kazhuneerkulam Village of Tirunelveli district in Tamilnadu. The Company is also setting up 1209 MW Solar Power Projects at Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram districts of Tamil Nadu, of which, 300 MW have been commissioned. NLC is aiming to achieve a total Renewable energy capacity of 4251 MW.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form