Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 03 Youth Organizer. Apply before 31 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Youth Organizer
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30380/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Degree from a Government recognized University.
Other Important information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability (For Offline):- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and 50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates should poses required qualification (along with various registration if required for service) & other experience before last date of submission of application form.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission—Â http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may Apply online through the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in from 01.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form