Last Date:16 Feb,2019
Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
BHU is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1305 contractual posts of Junior Clerk and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-02-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Clerk and Various
No of post – 1305
Pay Scale – As per govt. norms
Graduate Degree/B.Ed/Master Degree/MBBS/.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- There is a separate online recruitment form for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ and School teaching posts.
- Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
- Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB, for up-loading.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to email@example.com
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to saving the information and move to the next tab. Completing all tabs is necessary. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after that.
- On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, with the requisite application fee, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding written test may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher marks in the written test will be given preference in case of Group A posts.
- The Ordinances governing the procedure to be followed by the Selection Committee may be seen on the portal of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell on the BHU website.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to Gen./SC/ST/OBC as per roster point out of the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for Unreserved posts and reserved posts.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they may not be considered further.
- On successful submission of your form you can pay on- line application fee day of form submission on the next day and the applicant will get a link download a PDF on next day of fee payment, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, enclosing therewith the copies of the relevant certificates and documents, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- On the positions reserved for specially abled persons (VH, HH, OH), all the specially abled persons are requested to apply since if the designated category of specially abled person is not available, the post may be filled with other categories of specially abled candidates available to the extent of required number of their reserved posts.
- The positions reserved for specially abled persons (VH, HH, OH) for which the particular post(s) has been reserved, the candidate of other categories of specially abled persons may also submit their application. In case of non-availability/suitability of the applicant of certain category of advertised post(s) may be filled up by the suitable applicant belongs to other categories of disabilities.
- Relaxations and concessions for persons with disabilities will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the GoI and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
- The selection is made as per merit on the basis of written examination for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D’). In addition, Aptitude/Skill Test may also be conducted wherever applicable, as per GoI O.M. No.39020/01/2013-Estt (B)-Part dated 29th December, 2015 and subsequent clarification/directives issued by the Government of India from time to time. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to Merit and availability of number of vacancies.
- In respect of Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ (erstwhile) positions weightage of 4% marks for each year of service (at least 240 days per year for daily wagers) rendered by daily wages/ contractual employees in the Banaras Hindu University up to a maximum ceiling of 20% marks in every criterion of assessment (skill test/ written test) will be allowed, subject to the condition that such employees meet the eligibility condition (qualification and experience ) for the position being so filled.
- The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU by last date for submission of downloaded application along with the enclosures must reach to the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, B.H.U., Varanasi -221005 by the last date of submission of applications.
- Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. This Creative and innovative university was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant, who viewed it as the University of India. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915. It played a stellar role in the independence movement and has developed into the greatest center of learning in India.
- It has produced many great freedom fighters and builders of modern India and has immensely contributed to the progress of the nation through a large number of renowned scholars, artists, scientists and technologists who have graced its portals. The area of the main campus of this premiere Central University is 1300 acres, having well maintained roads, extensive greenery, a temple, an air strip and buildings which are an architectural delight. The Air Field of the campus was started for military training for flying during the second world war.
- Another campus of the university at Barkachha , in Mirzapur district, covering an area of 2700 acres is coming up. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Inter displinary Centers a constituent college for women’s and 3 Constituents Schools, spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities,social science,technology, medicine ,science, fine arts and performing arts.
- It has 6 centres of Advanced Studies, 10 Departments under Special Assistance Programme and a large number of specialized Research Centers. Four Degree Colleges of the city are affiliated to the University. Bharat Kala Bhavan, the reputed museum of the university, is a treasure trove of rare collections.
- The 927 bed hospital of the University is equipped with all the modern a menities. The university provides a wide range of facilities for sport and hobbies, has large playgrounds, a big auditorium, a flying club and many auxiliary services and units like Printing Press, Publication Cell,Fruit Preservation Center, Subsidized Canteens, Employment and Information Bureau, Security etc.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form