Last Date:20 Feb,2019
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
SECL is inviting application from eligible candidates to fill up 76 posts of Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit their application only through online mode latest by 20-02-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application. After filling online application, candidates should also send hard copy to given address latest by 28-02-2019.
Name of the post – Mining Sirdar & Deputy Surveyor
No of post – 76
Pay Scale – Rs 31852.56,Rs 31852.56
Matriculation with Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency granted and Valid First Aid & Gas Testing Certificate OR Matriculation with Diploma in Mining Engineering.
General Instruction:employment news
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a Govt. of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC candidates who full fill the requisite qualifications.
- Besides the Basic Pay the posts carry other allowances and fringe benefits as per company’s Rules/NCWA-X.
- Applications can be made either in On-Line mode or Off-Line mode.
- Govt. /Semi Govt/PSU employees should send their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age as on 28-02-2019.
- The candidate must not be more than 33 years of age in case of OBC and 35 years of age in case of SC/ST as on 28-02-2019.
- The candidates for the above posts will be selected on the basis of Written Test only.
- The SC/ST candidates appearing in the Written Examination will be reimbursed the ordinary class fare (to & fro) on production of proof of journey.
- The off line application forms should be filled in by typing or computer printing.
- For Online applications the SECL web site www.secl.gov.in. will remain open with effect from 01-02-2019 to 20-02-2019.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided.
- The filled in offline & online applications along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational/technical/statutory qualification, caste, experience and three copies of recent passport size photograph (01 should be affixed) attested by Gazetted Officer should reach to the General Manager (P/MP),SECL,Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin – 495 006 through Regd. Post only on or before
- No application will be entertained received after 28/02/2019.
- For all informations regarding recruitment of above posts, the candidates may visit SECL website www.secl.gov.in.
- Selection will be made via written test and interview. Detail of written test will be provided in admit card of due course. On the basis of written test performance, candidates will be called for personal Interviews and documents verification.
- Interested candidates need to fill application through online mode latest by 20-02-2019. Candidates should fill all detail related to personal and education in online application form. After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided. The filled in offline & online applications along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational/technical/statutory qualification, caste, experience and three copies of recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer should reach to the given address on or before 28-02-2019. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited is the largest coal producing company in the country. The coal reserves of South Eastern Coalfields Limited are spread over two States, namely, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh and the Company is operating 89 mines with 35 Mines in the State of Madhya Pradesh and 54 Mines in the State of Chhattisgarh besides a Coal Carbonization Plant namely Dankuni Coal Complex (DCC) at Dankuni in West Bengal on lease basis from Coal IndiaLimited.
- For effective administrative control and operation,the mines have been grouped in three Coalfields, namely, Central India Coalfields (CIC), Korba Coalfields and Mand-Raigarh Coalfields with 13 operating Areas.
- The vision of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is to be leading energy supplier in the country, by adopting the best practices and leading technology from mine to market.
- The mission of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is to produce and market the planned quantity of Coal and Coal products efficiently and economically with due regard to safety, conservation and quality.
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is the largest coal producing company of India. It is a “Miniratna” Company, and one of eight fully owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. The company has its headquarter at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India and 92 mines spread over Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh; 70 underground, 21 opencast, and 1 mixed. It is a schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna CPSE in coal & lignite under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.
- The Company came into existence in 1985, when the Government of India, decided to bifurcate a part of coal mines held by Western Coalfields Limited into new company called South Eastern Coalfields Limited, along with Central Coalfields Limited, which was bifurcated into Northern Coalfields Limited, for administrative purpose.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form