Last Date:24 Jan,2019
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited(WBSETCL)
WBSETCL,is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply for 143 posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager and Junior Executive.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit their application for these posts only through online mode latest by 24-01-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager and Junior Executive
No of post – 143
Pay Scale – Rs 52650,Rs 35500
B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc/MBA/MPM/MHRM/Graduate/CA/ICWA.
General Instructions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per the NOTIFICATION and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her service may be terminated.
- Wherever SGPA/DGPA/CGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Category i.e. SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged / Ex-Serviceman /Meritorious Sportspersons, once entered at the time of online registration, cannot be changed under any circumstances and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates, employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will have to produce „No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of personal interview otherwise their candidature will not be considered.
- Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Intentional suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Applicants will not have to upload any document, pertaining to Date of Birth, Education Details, Work Experience, etc at the time of submission of online application. Issuing of Call Letters for subsequent tests will be purely provisional without Verification of Documents. During the time of verification if it is found that any candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his candidature will stand cancel. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all original documents i.e. Age Proof, Proof of Essential Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable), NOC(if applicable) etc.
- All applicants are advised to submit application for only one post since it is expected that the date and timing of the written test may be same for all posts.
- This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination does not guarantee selection / appointment in the respective post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents / certificates and medical test.
- All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail or uploading on WBSETCL‟s website or via SMS. The responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / interview call letter / any other information shall be of the applicants only. Applicants are advised to check their Email / SMS and visit WBSETCL‟s website (www.wbsetcl.in) regularly. WBSETCL will not be responsible for any loss of email due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the applicant or for delay / non receipt of information if an Applicant fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
- The E-mail ID & Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the applicant under any circumstances.
- WBSETCL shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card / Call Letter for appearing in the various stages of selection test.
- Request for change of examination centre will NOT be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Online Test on production of the Admit Card, issued after being considered eligible as per their own declaration and any one of the Photo Identity Proof in original, such as Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License,AADHAAR Card, Passport or the like.
- Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre at the time of the Online Test.If any candidate is found using / possessing these instruments during the time of the Test, his / her candidature will stand cancelled then and there whatever reason may be.
- Online Test and the Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- Candidates called for Online Test / Personal Interview shall not be entitled for reimbursement of travelling expenses.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the Recruitment Process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason there for.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be restricted to Kolkata only.
- We Exist to transmit power from generating stations to load centres through transmission corridors in accordance with standards set down in The Grid Code for the development of the state in particular and the nation in general. We use our assets and resources efficiently, coordinate between Grid Users and ensure Grid Discipline. We receive load forecast from the distribution companies and carry our planning, for future load growth and necessary construction and augmentation of the network and undertake preventive and restorative maintenance. In return we receive transmission and System Operation Charges; At the Present Time we are a reliable, strong and steady organization, but rather slow. We are team workers, methodical, plan for the future, are regimented and hard working. We are long suffering and work in difficult and inhospitable situations;
- We shall be stable so that all challenges can be faced, customer satisfaction to be met, and diversification can be undertaken where viable. We shall be far sighted, goal oriented, diligent, efficient, and coordinative, constantly evolving to meet changing circumstances;
- Our customers (DISCOMs & OA customers) reliable, uninterrupted and quality transmission of power making optimum utilization of existing infrastructure complying with GRID code regulation. We shall provide a transparent, fair and non-discriminatory access to transmission network. We shall plan and execute projects within scheduled time and cost and provide information on available transmission capacity;
- Our Employees with clear job descriptions, training, evaluation, and a merit based rewards and promotion system; a congenial, professional and safe work environment; openness in communications; and salaries and other employee benefits comparable to the best in Indian Power utilities;
- Our Recognized Unions and Associations with the opportunity to be heard and participate in formulation of transparent and fair management policy, consistency of behavior and policy implementation and a commitment to provide employees; welfare comparable to other power utilities;
- Our Shareholders with a sustainable and viable business; having an excellent public image for safety, delivery and ethical behavior in practices, once that provides a consistent financial dividend;
- Our Financial institutions with a credible and trustworthy relationship; ensuring timely payments and completion of projects, optimum utilization of fund;
- Out Economy with a strong network, augmented to meet the changing need of the Nation;
- All Our Suppliers, Service Providers and Contractors with transparent procurement, contract ordering and award systems, timely payments, correct specifications/standards, and administrative and technical support where required;
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form