Last Date:31 January,2019
Advt.No.:KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL aka Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 162 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant & Technician. Apply Online before 31 January 2019. NPCIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the post – Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant & Technician
No of post – 162
Pay Scale – 12500/-, 16000/- (Per Month)
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc.
General Instructions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Before applying for any post the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & phone number till the completion of recruitment process. NPCIL will send intimation/call letter for Written Examination /Interview etc. only through the registered E-mail ID. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration.
- The SC/ST candidates who are not already in service of the Central/State/PSUs and called for written test from outstation will be paid to and fro II class railway fare or ordinary Bus fare on production of tickets excluding 30 km in both ways by the shortest route restricted to correspondence address indicated in the Application filled in while registering application.TA will be reimbursed through e-payment.
- All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD category shall produce at the time of interview/ skill test; self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification. OBC(NCL) certificate shall be of a recent date i.e. issued on or after 01/04/2018 with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non –
Creamy layer status. OBC candidates with certificate having the “ Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines if the caste certificate appears in the Central List). Further, OBC(NCL) applicants, if called for interview will have to give an undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy layer) category at the time of reporting for interview.
- If the SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper,for production of such false caste certificate.
- Candidates working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview/ skill test/certificate verification. Please note that candidates employed with Govt. Dept./ PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will not be allowed for interviews /skill test/certificate verification without production of NOC.
- The recruitment process will consist of computer based tests, Physical standard verification (wherever applicable) and Personal interview/Skill test (as applicable) in that order and/or as prescribed by the Corporation for recruitment of these posts from time to time. Only Screened-in applicants will be called for Written Examination / Physical standard verification/ Interview.
- At the time of Interview/Skill Test/Certificate Verification, shortlisted candidates are required to produce printout of the online application and admit card alongwith all original certificates for verification of date of birth proof (i.e. Xth Std. passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate), caste, disabilities,qualification, experience (if any) etc. and certificate / authentic documents in original in support of any claim for relaxation of age along with self attested copies of all such certificates / documents (Formats can be downloaded from Downloads menu from the website). No candidate will be interviewed, if any of the required certificates / documents are not produced.
- Appointment to the Stipendiary Traineeship will be subject to satisfactory reference check and verification of Character and Antecedents (C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ) by the prescribed authority. Further, appointment will also be subject to the candidate being found medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post. The opinion of the Medical Officer authorized by NPCIL in this regard shall be final.
- Mere fulfilling of norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for computer based test/ interview/skill test etc.
- Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel/suspend/postponed the whole process of recruitment and also changing the recruitment criteria without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage. Management may at its discretion, hold re-written exam/ re-interview, wherever necessary in case of any eventualities.
- NPCIL reserves the right NOT to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is/are not found.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- All further information/corrigendum/addendum etc., if any, pertaining to this recruitment will be uploaded on www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Please keep on referring this web portals.
- Records of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six (06) months from the date of formation of select list.
- In case of any dispute,legal jurisdiction will be Dist. Surat, Gujarat.
- Only Indian Nationals Need Apply. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- For any clarification/queries,candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section and online queries system.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a premier Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
- The Kakrapar Gujarat Site comprises of two Units of 220 MWe each of Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) and two more units of 700 MWe each are under construction. KAPS 1&2 is the fifth Nuclear Power Station of the Country and was commissioned in the year 06/05/1993 (Unit#1) and 01/09/1995 (Unit#2). Design, Engineering, Erection, Commissioning and Operation done by Indian Engineers, Scientists and Technicians.
- To accommodate the staff engaged in Construction, Commissioning and Operation of the Site, a modern Nucleus Township is developed at Anumala, which is situated 10 kms away from the Power Station.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form