Last Date:21 Jan 2019
Advt No : BRLPS/Estt-HR/147718/3786
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society(BRLPS)
BRLPS aka JEEViKA Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society invites application for the post of 794 Manager, Area Coordinator, Accountant & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 21 January 2019. BRLPS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.brlp.in
Name of the post – Manager, Area Coordinator, Accountant & Various
No of post – 794
Pay Scale – 27000-48100/-, 10100-15400/-
Graduate, PG degree/ diploma, CA/ ICWAI/ MBA.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- The application must be submitted online for which form may be found application form on the link: https://docs.eoqqle.com/forms/d/lFaZiJdP$E1,m7i-xwAfJnzFQBFWl53I4CbYqfLX.wmRq0/9dit on or before 21st January 2019.
- For every position of BPM and above, 5 applications would be shortlisted (1:5, category wise). For every position below BPM, 3 applications (1:3, category wise) would be shortlisted.
- Presentation, Applicants for the positions of the BPM & above will be given a topic to make and present a PPT. One hour would be given for preparing presentation and L5 minutes to present the same before the evaluation team’
- Write up: Applicants for the positions below the BPM will not have to make presentation; instead they will submit a one-page resume of their interview. Time for writing resume would be 1-5 minutes.
- Merit list will include weightage of the marks obtained in all above mentioned process of (a) shortlisting (b) Test and (c) Personal lnterview
- Reservation policy of GOB would be applicabf”*Ffrt”qr.sted to circulate this inforrhation to all concerned and facilitate that all eligible employees who are desirous are able to submit the application through the link provided above.
- This letter must be displayed on the official notice of all DPCUS, BPIUs and SPMU.
- ln case any clarity is required please contact with Mr. Anand Shankar, SPM-HRD (9777478307) and Mr Ritesh Kumar, PM-HRD (97714783351.
- Employees who have at least 2 years of experience on a position continuously in BRLpS may apply for a position one pay scale above and those who have at least 3 years of experience on a position continuously in BRLPS may apply for the position up to two pay scales above to what one is getting currently.
- young professionals having at least 2 years of experience in BRLPS may apply for the position of Thematic Managers and those who have 3 years of experience in BRLPS may apply for the position of Thematic Manager/District Project Manager.
- young professionals who have separated from the organization on completion of 5 years of continuous service in BRLpS are also eligible to participate in the Internal Selection process for once if they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the position applied for. This is only one time relaxation.
- However, a candidate may apply for a maximum of 4 (Four) positions. Assuming that an employee has 3 or 2 years of continuous BRLPS experience on a position; a matrix has been prepared for their reference. Every completed year of service on a position in BRLPS will be considered as 1 year of experience in BRLpS. Fraction in the length of service will not be considered for eligibility to apply.
- The Government of Bihar (GoB), through the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS), an autonomous body under the Department of Rural Development, is spearheading the World Bank aided Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project (BRLP), locally known as JEEViKA with the objective of social & economic empowerment of the rural poor. Subsequently, the Livelihoods Restoration and Enhancement component of Bihar Kosi Flood Recovery Project (BKFRP) was also taken into the fold of JEEViKA.
- Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India (GoI) has restructured the Central Scheme Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY) into National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). The cornerstone of the SGSY strategy that was implemented since 1999 was that the poor need to be organized and their capacities built up systematically so that they can access self-employment opportunities. SGSY has been more successful wherever mobilization of the poor into SHGs and their capacity building and skill development was taken up in a systematic manner. It was in this background that GoI has launched NRLM, to be implemented in a mission mode across the country. It builds on the core strengths of the SGSY and incorporates the important lessons from large scale experiences in the country.
- As a first step in the implementation of NRLM in the state, GoB has designated BRLPS as the State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) for implementation of NRLM in the state. This has been done in view of the successful experience of BRLPS in implementing a similar approach in the state over the last few years under the project – JEEViKA. The next important step undertaken has been the preparation of the State Perspective and Implementation Plan (SPIP), a long term strategic plan that would guide the implementation of NRLM in the state.
- A participatory methodology has been adopted in preparation of the SPIP and it has gone through several intensive consultations. Apart from participatory processes at district, state and national levels with input from team and expert consultants, the SPIP has been shared with different departments in the government, the DRDAs, the Civil Societies and NGOs, the bankers and the educational & research institutions for getting the feedback of different stakeholders and the same has been incorporated in the document. Guidance of senior government functionaries were sought in a consultation chaired by the Chief Secretary, Bihar. The SPIP was examined and cleared by the Empowered Committee. Subsequently, it has been approved by the State Cabinet.
- The SPIP aims at reducing poverty by enabling the poor households to access gainful self-employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, resulting in appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis, through building strong grassroots institutions of the poor. It stands on the four pillars of NRLM, the social mobilization, the financial inclusion, vulnerability reduction combined with the livelihoods enhancement and the sensitive and dedicated support structure to be put in place. It also provides detailed strategic guidelines and operational procedures.
- The GoB is committed for poverty alleviation through building, supporting and sustaining institutions of the poor and enhancing their livelihoods. It has a strong belief in the innate capabilities of the poor and would like to complement them with capacities (information, knowledge, skills, tools, finance and collectivisation) to deal with the rapidly changing external world. It is a pleasure to share the SPIP of Bihar towards implementation of NRLM in the state.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form