Last Date:07 Feb,2019
Advt No. 25C/SSSC/HR/2019
High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Haryana, Punjab, Union Territories
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is inviting application from eligible candidates to fill up 352 posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for said posts only through online mode by 07-02-2019. Before filling form, candidates must sure that they meet the eligibility criteria for applied post. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Clerk
No of post – 352
Pay Scale – as per norms
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
General Instructions:govt jobs
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of ‘Government Employees’ as detailed in term D (vi). The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received,his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Haryana Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the Claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest. Candidate besides possessing the relevant caste certificate shall also possess the domicile/residence certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said process and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her
candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 09:30 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M on all working days. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 09:30 A.M. to 5:00P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9501550077, 9914201202 or 9646388500 during banking hours.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall be liable to be rejected summarily.
- The venue, date and time of the exam will be informed to the candidates on the website www.sssc.gov.in. They are advised to visit website of S.S.S.C. and to check their Email (inbox as well as spam box) regularly. However, it shall be the responsibility of the candidates to keep them updated about the same. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner in case, candidate could not appear in the exam/any other stage due to non visiting of website, where important information regarding different stages in uploading/ or for getting the E- mail in spam box of email account of the candidate.
- The result will be displayed only on website www.sssc.gov.in
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time before the completion of selection process without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
- The applicant should fulfil the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 07.02.2018 (last date of Registration Step-II).
- The original documents shall be produced by the candidates as and when demanded.
- Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including the selection criterion as spell out in the advertisement.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any time before or after the interview, it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination centers with mobile & other baggage material during written test and Computer Proficiency Test.
- All the candidates have to give an undertaking in their online application form that they will work anywhere in the State where they will be posted, as per the merit, if selected.
- The candidature of candidate who conceals any material fact or furnishes any false information may be rejected by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee at any stage.
- In case any discrepancy in advertisement published in various newspapers etc., the content as put on the official website of S.S.S.C. i.e. www.sssc.gov.in will prevail.
- Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to conduct the examination anywhere within the jurisdiction of High Court of Punjab and Haryana.
- The highest court in each district is that of the District and Sessions Judge. This is the principal court of original civil jurisdiction besides the High Court of the State and which derives its jurisdiction in civil matters primarily from the code of civil procedure. The district court is also a court of sessions when it exercises its jurisdiction on criminal matters under the Code of Criminal procedure. The district court is presided over by a district judge appointed by the state governor with on the advice of state chief justice. In addition to the district judge there may be a number of additional district judges and assistant district judges depending on the workload. The additional district judge and the court presided have equivalent jurisdiction as the district judge and his district court.
- However, the district judge has supervisory control over additional and assistant district judges, including decisions on the allocation of work among them. The district and sessions judge is often referred to as “district judge” when presiding over civil matters and “sessions judge” when presiding over criminal matters. Being the highest judge at district level, the district judge also enjoys the power to manage the state funds allocated for the development of judiciary in the district.
- The district judge is also called “metropolitan session judge” when presiding over a district court in a city which is designated “metropolitan area” by the state. Other courts subordinated to district court in the metropolitan area are also referred to with “metropolitan” prefixed to the usual designation. An area is designated a metropolitan area by the concerned state government if population of the area exceeds one million or more.
- The district court or additional district court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters arising in the district. The territorial and pecuniary jurisdiction in civil matters is usually set in concerned state enactments on the subject of civil courts. On the criminal side, jurisdiction is exclusively derived from the criminal procedure code. As per this code the maximum sentence a sessions judge of district court may award to a convict is capital punishment.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form