Last Date: 24 Jan,2019
Indian Army is inviting application from eligible candidates of districts Ludhiana, Moga, Roopnagar & SAS Nagar (Mohali) to participate in recruitment rally, to be held from 10-03-2019 to 20-03-2019 at Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana.Candidates may fill application online latest 24-02-2019. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Soldier Recruitment Rally
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As per Rules
10th /12th Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Min 50% marks.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army.Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. However, the candidate has to produce the original certificate well before CEE (Common Entrance Exam) to enable verification of the original certificate.
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. In addition the candidate with also submit an affidavit duly affixed with joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1 st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘A’.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1 st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The infusion of high technology based precision weaponry has enhanced the lethality of future warfare manifold. The spectrum of threat ranges from the nuclear to the conventional and the asymmetric, with terrorism emerging like a hydra-headed monster. Add to this the rigours of climate i.e. the glacial heights and extreme cold, dense mountainous jungles and the heat and simoom of the deserts. Such are the trying environs in which a soldier operates. However, to a soldier facing such challenges and going beyond the call of duty is but second nature. Life’s turbulences and turmoils have a special flavour for him. For those not exposed to a war or war like environment, this flavour is beyond the realms of imagination. The Indian Army soldier is infused by a set of values that make the soldier willingly face a plethora of challenges and difficulties, and when the call may come, to give the ultimate sacrifice in the service of the Nation. The ethos of the Army is ingrained in all soldiers with an unwavering will to succeed, accepting their grave responsibility and an unbridled ability to give their lives for others; confident that in return the nation will look after them and their families. The values of the army infused in the soldier through the years of training are enumerated.
- The spirit of comradeship and brotherhood of the brave, regardless of caste, creed or religion. The motto is, “One for all and all for one”!
- The tradition is never to question, but to do or die for the three “Ns”; Naam, i.e. name-honour- of the unit/Army/Nation, ‘Namak'(salt) i.e. loyalty to the Nation, and ‘Nishan’, i.e. the insignia or flag of his unit/regiment/Army/Nation which the soldiers hold afloat willingly.
- The Indian Army does not discriminate on account of caste, creed or religion. A soldier is a soldier first and anything else later. He prays under a common roof. It is this unique character, which makes him bind in a team despite such diversity.
- A soldier has to be forthright, for on his word the men he leads are going to lay down their lives without questioning why.
- These values stoke the attitude of Service before Self in every soldier. The famous credo of Chetwode Hall is deeply imbibed in the men in Olive Green. It is the spirit of this credo, imbibed in every officer that binds him with his men in an unshakeable bond of camaraderie.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form