Last Date:04 Feb,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology(YMCA)
YMCA University aka J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology, Haryana invites Application for the post of 45 Non-Teaching Vacancy. Apply before 04 February 2019. YMCA University Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.ymcaust.ac.in
Name of the post – Clerk, Lab Assistant, Stenographer & Various
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – 15600-39100/-, 5200-20200/-
B.Sc, LLB, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Application form including Information about qualifications & experience can be downloaded from the University website www.ymcaust.ac.in. The downloaded form must be accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST) and Rs. 250/- for female candidates of Haryana, in favour of Registrar, J.C. Bose University of Science & Technology,YMCA, Faridabad payable at Faridabad. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or it may not fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason. The posts may also be filled-up on deputation. Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to Maximum 42 years. The age relaxation will be considered as per applicable norms of the State Govt. The candidates who are already in service have to submit their application through proper channel or they are required to submit NOC from their present employer at the time of Documents Verification/Interview, otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
- The Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (Word processor, Spread sheet,presentations, software etc.) will be a distinct plus.
- The required qualification and relevant experience etc for eligibility shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application.
- The candidates are advised to mention the category in the application on which they are applying. The candidates seeking reservation under a particular category e.g. SC/BC-A/BC-B etc. are required to submit the requisite certificate(s) issued by the Competent Authority from Parental side only. In case of women candidates, Certificate from in-laws (Husband side) will not be entertained.
- The candidates of reserved categories of Haryana for which no post is available/reserved, can apply for the posts of General Category, if he/she fulfill all the eligibility conditions i.e. age, qualification etc. as meant for General Category candidates except fees and also attached copy of the caste certificate for claiming fees concession.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will compete against the posts meant for General Category and will be considered as General Category candidates.
- The category of ESM may be converted into respective Un-reserved/reserved category as the case may be, if it is not filled out of ESM.
- Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 42 years. Age relaxation will be considered as per applicable norms of the State Govt. No age relaxation is admissible to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved (UR) posts.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The Candidates who have obtained qualifications from any Board/ University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible for consideration for any of the post advertised. Qualifications obtained through distance mode are not admissible for teaching posts.
- If a class/division is not awarded, 60% marks & above in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/division & 50% & above equivalent to second division. If a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
- The prescribed essential qualifications and experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle any candidate to be called for test/ interview. The applications may be short-listed on the basis as deemed appropriate by the Competent Authority.
- The candidates have to produce the experience certificates mentioning the pay scale/band, along with valid salary slip/Form-16/PF-ESI details etc. to claim the benefit of experience mentioned therein.
- The University may conduct any kind of written and/ or skill test for any/ all posts advertised and only those who qualify the said test(s) will be considered for further process of selection. The qualifying percentage in such test(s) is fixed at 40% (38% for SC category post). Only qualified candidates would be considered for further short listing of applicants to be called for Documents Verification/Interview.
- The applicants are advised to refer the selection criteria for respective posts and the structure/syllabus of test(s) to be conducted, available on website along with this advertisement.
- The vacancies shown in advertisement are indicative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of the University or at the resultant vacancies available at the time of selection. The University reserves the right not to fill-in any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the last date for any reasons including postal delay will not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected. In case, the candidates fail to attach self attested copies of testimonials, their application would not be considered.
- No TA/DA is payable for attending the interview.
- J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad (erstwhile YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad erstwhile YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad) was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana, and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.
- The university has added new chapters in it’s glorious history i.e M.B.A., M.C.A, M.Tech. (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering & Mechanical Engineering), M.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry & Environmental Sciences), M.A.(Mass Communication and Journalism) and Ph.D.
- It follows it’s course curriculum duly approved by the industries and the University. The salient features of German education have been retained & as such the University stands apart from other colleges of Haryana.
- Right from the very beginning at institutional level, it has emphasized greatly on practical work related to industry. As a result our students are well accepted by the industries. The fact that many of them are entrepreneur with names of repute at national and international level establishes the same.
- The University is situated on National Highway-2, Mathura Road, 30 km from National Capital, Delhi. The University campus is located in the sprawling Faridabad-Ballabgarh Industrial complex.
- The sophisticated equipments/machines in the workshops and laboratories enable the students to operate various machines independently so as to acquire thorough knowledge and develop competence in their respective skills.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form