Last Date:13 February,2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research(JIPMER)
JIPMER aka Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research invites Applications for the posts of 70 Nursing Officer, Stenographer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 13 February 2019. JIPMER Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Name of the post – Nursing Officer, Stenographer & Various
No of post – 70
Pay Scale – 18000/-, 35400 – 1,12,400/-, 25500 – 81,100/-
10th, 12th, B.Sc., Diploma, Graduate, Post Gradate.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information,mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- Applicants will be required to produce the necessary certificate in the format provided.Duringverification, the certificate as prescribed in M.H.A., O.M., No. 42/21/49-N.G.S.dated the28.1.1952, as revised in Dept. of Per-& A.R. letter No. 36012/6/76-Est.(S.CT), dated the29.10.1977, to be produced by candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribein support of his/her claim. SC/ST Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure II.
- Applicants are required to ensure that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections(Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 3 6012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India (ie. Central list) in support of his/her claim. Kindly click the following link to see the central list of OBC http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx OBC Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure I. Certificate to be produced at the time of joining should NOT be older than ONE Year on date of joining.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability (OH/HH) only will be eligible for appearing for Written (Computer Based Test) / Skill Test for the aforesaid post and also eligible to get age relaxation. In case they qualify to be considered to the post applied by them, after the selection process conducted by this Institute, the applicant shall have to undergo a medical test before the Medical Board to be constituted by this Institute. In case they fail in the medical test or the Medical Board gives its opinion that the disability is less that 40%, then they will not be offered the post and they will have to forgo their claim for that post.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result etc. will be displayed on the JIPMER website, which is www. Jipmer.puducherry.in
How To Apply:
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered).
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – 2019”.
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VI) in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823.
- This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India.
- This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
- In 1956, The Ambassador of France laid the foundation stone of our ‘new’ medical college that was located on the outskirts of Pondicherry town.
- In the wake of the ‘de facto’ transfer of Pondicherry to the Government of India, the college was briefly named Dhanvantri Medical College, before being upgraded to a Regional Postgraduate Centre under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (DGHS), Government of India and renamed JIPMER.
- The then President of India Dr. S. Radhakrishnan inaugurated the hospital and the outpatient buildings on 13 July 1964.
- In July 2008, JIPMER was given the status of an Institution of National Importance by an Act of Parliament, on the lines of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. The increase in financial outlay has been translated into an all-round development of the institution with an increase in the number of staff, students, and services.
- On 15 October 2008, the former President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam along with Dr. Anbumani Ramadoss inaugurated the super-specialty block, the trauma care center, and the auditorium and dedicated JIPMER to the nation as an institution of national importance.
- The present expansion of JIPMER (Phase II) has seen the development of the JIPMER Women and Children’s Hospital, the JIPMER Academic Centre, the new hostel complex for undergraduates and postgraduates and a common wellness center including a gymnasium, dining hall and other amenities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form